Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Looks like I might be back...... AGAIN!

Looks like I might be back soon.

Think im losing my bean.

I did a CBD last monday and it was + 1-2. I did another today expecting it to say + 2-3 but instead it said not pregnant.

Im gutted.

Does anyone have any advice please

bm xx

Replies

• I don't have any advice but just wanted to give you huge hugs hun xx
  • oh no bm - no advise unfortunately - but really sorry that it's causing you to be upset. I hope it's not bad news x x
  • Oh No! I hope you can get to the epu to find out whats happening. Absolutely everything crossed for you.
    H.xxx
  • Fingers crossed hunni that everything is ok.

I dont have any advice for you either except make sure you get to a doctors or the hospital to make sure everything is ok.

(((((((((hugs))))))))))
    xxx
  • can you do another test- it may have been faulty/not strore correctly or not got enough or too much urine on the sensor (they're quite sensitive and only need 5 secs as opposed to 10 x
  • Haven't got any advice, just wanted to say I hope you and your little bean are OK. Like michmummy2B says, it may have been a faulty test. Really hope that's the case pet, take care and let us know how you get on. xx
  • I really dont know what to think.

Im off for my progesterone injection at 4.40 so they have squeezed me in to see the doctor at 4.15.
    Fingers crossed.
    Will let you know how it goes.

bm xx
  • Good luck BM fingers crossed for you BIG HUGS xx
  • hope all is ok xxxx
  • I hope you have managed to find out whats going on hun. I am thinking of you xx

Edited for bad spelling

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on December 14, 2009 05:48 PM]

• just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you and really hope its a faulty test like mich said xx
  • Hey sweetie, hope you and your bean are ok.xxx
  • Hope it was a bad test hun ((((hugs))))
    Maby u drank lots
    Keep my fingers crossed for you xx
  • sending positive baby dust your way that everything's ok xxx
  • sending big hugs hun, really hope everything ok.xxx
  • Aw BM sending you hugs and keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok for you and your bean x
  • I hope that everything will be ok please go to the doctors and find out what is happening for your own sanity.

Sending you hugs and will be thinking of you xx
  • so sorry, hope it all turns out okay and big hugs
  • Oh hun, I hope everything is ok. I have my fingers crossed for you.

big hugs

• Hi everyone. Thanks for all of your messgaes of support.

Unfortunately the test that my GP did yesterday afternoon was a BFN. He is baffled why I got 3 positive tests (1 Fr and 2 CBD with conception) last monday and last thursday.

I have to go for a scan today to see whats going on as I am not bleeding and dont really have any cramps to speak of.

Thats all I can tell you for now but I will try and update you as soon as I can but it doesnt look very good!

bm xx