Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

GOOD LUCK FOR 2010

Hi all, just wanted to say Good Luck to every one for 2010 in TTC.

Have finally decided to try n stop abcessing over TTC again. Havent got much of a choose as im just completely butting my OH of the idea by not stop talking about it. Kind of turned it into a chore. So from now on I think my new years revolution is going to be to enjoy trying for a baby n hopefully chill out abit about the whole thing ( although I know full well the min I get a sign of preg I will b straight down the chemist haha)

Hope we all have a much better year. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:\)

Replies

• Good luck to you too! I find it so hard not to talk to oh about ttc all the time - sometimes I have to consciously think of other things to talk about!! Lets hope 2010 brings us all our long wished for bfp.
  • Good luck to us all, I have a feeling 2010 will be the year we all get our longed for bubbas xx
  • Yes lots and lots and lots of Good Luck to us all.! This has been such a rubbish year and i,ll be glad to see the end of it. I am obsessed about getting pregnant again too and talk about it all the time . I pray every day that we will all get our 2010 babies as we all deserve it. x