Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

My Xmas present to you all....

... i really hope it works. I have been googling a lot and even though i am not really religious sometimes i do pray. A lot of women rely on this prayer when they are TTC. Hopefully some of you will use it and get that BFP you deserve.

A Merry Xmas to all of you and a very PREGNANT new year image

Sticky Baby Dust to ALL

Our father, my spouse and I bow our knees unto you. Father of our lord jesus christ of whom the whole family in heaven and on earth is named, we pray that you would grant to us according to the riches of your glory, to be strenghthened with might by your spirit in the inner man. Christ dwells in our hearts by faith, that we- being rooted and grounded in love-may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is breadth and length and depth and height of the love of christ, which passes knowledge, that we might be filled with all the fullness of god.
Hallelujah, we praise you, o lord, for you give children to the childless wife, so that she becomes a happy mother. And we thank you that you are the one who is building our family. As your children and heirs through jesus christ,we recieve your gift-the fruit of the womb, your child as our reward.

We praise you, our father, in jesus' name, for we know that whatsoever we ask, we recieve of you, because we keep your commandments and do those things that are pleasing in your sight.
Thank you, father, that we are a fruitful vine within our house; our children will be like olive shoots around our table. Thus shall we be blessed because we fear the lord.

Replies

• Tink- this is beautiful!! thanks for posting- fx for all of us!!
  • Thats lovely. Thank you for sharing that.
  • Aw that's lovely Tink, really thoughtful !!

Ill definitely be trying it....

Ill also be asking the angels, I believe we all have angels looking over us and that keep us safe and if you really want something then all you have to do is ask, they can trully help you, they are just waiting for you to ask for their help !! You can even ask for silly things, like a car parking space when you arrive at the car park your going to....sounds mad I know !! lol

I tried it with my fear of flying, iv been PETRIFIED for years with no change, like i literally shake / scream / cry my way through the entire flight !! Then my step Nan told me about angels (she believes in them and has asked them for help for most of her life, her stories are amazing!!) and asked her angel to help me through and look over me and keep me safe....i cant tell you how much it worked !! I was even laughing and joking....it was amazing, iv never been like that !! I didn't think it'd work at all but I was shocked when it did !!

EVERYTHING is worth a try image
  • aww how lovely, thanks for sharing Tink xx
  • aww hun, thats so nice. thank you.xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks Tink, i'll be praying for everyone this christmas, xxx
  • One of the best xmas present!! Thanx a lot Tink, thats very thoughtful!