Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Oldie, but a goody - symptom spotting!

Okay, bad habit I know, can't help it though! I'm 8dpo and these are my 'symptoms' so far ...

Sensitive bbs
Tummy cramps - really bad shooting pain today when I stood up in the morning, made me double over then been AF type aching for the rest of the day
Leg crams since yesterday
High temps
Stuffy nose in the mornings - like a cold but then goes away
Lower back ache

And I'm not even testing till the 2nd! Lol!

How about you girlies? imageimageimage

Replies

• Hi hun good old SS always worth a looksie!

Well am still in between af and symptoms been having a rogue af this week, feel sick today, bad head and crappy taste that wont go away tested xmas day 18DPO and BFN.

I have been having a bit of bleeding on and off and brown cm but not sure whether I can call this af or not or CD1 altho I have gave up hope and think I am now on CD2 but af has disappeared again.

Hope you get your BFP soon hun x
  • Hi hun good old SS always worth a looksie!

Well am still in between af and symptoms been having a rogue af this week, feel sick today, bad head and crappy taste that wont go away tested xmas day 18DPO and BFN.

I have been having a bit of bleeding on and off and brown cm but not sure whether I can call this af or not or CD1 altho I have gave up hope and think I am now on CD2 but af has disappeared again.

Hope you get your BFP soon hun x
  • Hey sweetie, fingers crossed its a shy bean bedding in. If not looks like you'll be having fun doing the SM EP, sending babydust xxx
  • Hi cass

i'm 15 dpo (i think!) and to be honest i've not had as many 'symptoms' as i usually get! I've had sore boobs underneath and at the sides for a week, and until a couple of days ago i had loads of cm.
    My most unusual thing is that i haven't had af pain like i usually do a week before af, or heartburn.
    Yesterday and today i've had on and off af pain but really bad pain in my right ovary which i don't usually get.
    I may have had slight headaches and feeling a bit sicky after eating, but this could be my imagination!

Good luck, fingers crossed for a bfp for you!! x
  • Hi hun, others have said that to me but how shy is 'shy' this would be 3wks past ovulation is it not too late? it would have shown by now? I just cant find any answers anywhere so guess am going to have to sit tight and wait and see.

Yeah we will be doing SMEP this month, I will keep my fingers crossed for you x
  • Ooh, your symptoms sound good hun, 15dpo too. Fingers crossed that AF stays away for you! xxx
  • Thanks! I'm not sure when to test as my cycles are usually 31 - 35 days but last month it was 29 and i'm saying i think i ovulated on the 12th as i'd had ewcm for a few days and then ovary pain on the 12th. If my lp is 14 days then i should of been due yesterday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up yet though!

It's exciting stuff ey!!
  • Hey ladies,
    I'm 8 dpo too... For the last two days had like a ache and cramping in my womb, and if i have an empty tummy start feeling a little sicky... just noticed this morning that my nipples (sorry tmi) are a little sensertive... I'm a little worried its all in my head... Do you get these symptoms this soon?
    Good luck for your BFP Cass!
  • I know the feeling miss88, its almost like were making these symptoms up cos we want it so bad! Good luck for your bfp chook.

SD - are your periods usually light hun? xxx
  • Morning ladys I Love ss'ing :lol:image

I am 14/15dpo and 4 days late of my usually ontime AF of 28days with a BFN:
    slight twinges in lower tum&back had since OV
    SO tired went to bed a 9.30 and didnt get up till 8 and i am still tired.
    Feeling sorta sick but only when i am hungry.
    SO MUCH CM i think the witch is here and have to knicker watch image

Thats all no uaual sore (.)(.) or spotting

Good Luck Ladys xxxxxx
  • wasnt going to do it this month but so hard not to.lol.

im 6dpo, ive got af cramps and really tired but feel quite like last month so not getting my hopes up.
  • Good luck gembags and angel100, got fingers crossed for you both! xxx
  • Why can't God just bless all of us with a baby... IS IT THAT HARD!!!
  • :lol: miss88

Y couldnt he just of made it easyer to get preg have sex get preg Simples lol

I am now 5 days late and all i have is plenty of CM and pains but like OV and in my lower back and i feel sicky if i get hungry.

Good Luck Ladys xx