Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Christmas BFP!!

Ok, I tested twice last week and got BFN's, AF was due on Monday and it hasn't turned up!!

I tested yesterday at about 4.30 with the superdrug test and got the faintest 2nd line, you had to squint to see it so i wasn't convinced it was actually there.

Anyway, I tested again this morning, just after 7.30 with my first wee of the day and i've got another faint line. It's darker than yesterday and came through a lot quicker!! So I would say that i've got my BFP!!! My EDD is 29th August 2010

I'm so happy, but at the same time i'm terrified!! As a lot of you may know my last pregnancy ended in September at 27 weeks, when my son Ewan was stillborn. So although this is wonderful, it's going to be a rollercoaster 9 months!! :\?

Replies

• Congratulations Dotty!!!!!! I know your worried but this is the best xmas gift any girl could ask for. I'm so pleased for you xxxx
  • I know I replied already but Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    congratulations dotty, I am so happy for you and wish you all the best in this pregnancy. To happen this month seems very special, bless little Ewan for this gift. It will be scarey, there's no doubt. but with all my heart I wish it to be an uncomplicated, happy and healthy 9/(8now) months. Take care x
  • Big congratulations to you. What a lovely christmas presant, you deserve it. I hope you have a very happy, healthy and quick 9 months! xx
  • dotty !! i think im the same iv got 6 faint positives today! omg i dont know what to think! i am soooo pleased for you from what u went through u deserve this! do u have msn? xx
  • Hi Dotty

Sorry, I've not been on for a while. Have been really struggling emotionally. Delighted to hear your BFP news! Well done Dotty!!

George, x