Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

hi all

Hi all just wanted to introduce myself,
Erm well we've been TTc since april 2008. Had an ectopic in jan 2009 and had my right tube removed. We do already have a beautiful son who's nearly 3. Look forward to getting to know you all!

[Modified by: hannah povey on 28 December 2009 07:48:37 ]

Replies

• Welcome to the forum, always sad to have a new member here but you are in good company, sorry to hear about your ectopic, good luck for 2010 xx
  • Welcome Hannah. xx
  • Hi Hannah

Nice to "meet you"!! Sorry to hear about your ectopic, I had one in April of this year and we're back on the path of trying for our first.

I have found this particular forum to be a God send, any question answered and any rant listened to and given sympathy!!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas
    xx
  • Hey Hanna welcome to this side and sorry you have to join us. I came over a while ago from TTC and all the ladies are so helpful and friendly so i know you will enjoy your stay ( i hope its not to long for you). XX
  • Hi Hannah, welcome! I've just joined this forum myself - we've been trying for about a year and have just been to see the GP for the 1st time. Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful. I hope your stay here is a happy and short one.

GG xx
  • thanks everyone its nice to be so welcomed.