Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello! I've just started ttc!

Hi ladies!
I've been over in planning for a little while but have now started ttc!
This is our first month so very excited and also scared!
Just wanted to say hello and I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Mrs cake x image

Replies

• welcome Mrs cake. I am just embarking on my 2nd month of TTC (CD1 today) and I have found this site amazing. The ladies on here are sooo lovely and it doesnt seem to matter what you ask, no matter how weird someone will have the answer! Another thing thats great about this site is that poor H2B gets a break from me chatting about babies all the time! Watch out tho, you will soon be as obsessed and addicted as the rest of us!!

• Hi MrsCake,

Welcome to TTC. Hope you have a short but sweet stay :\) x
  • hi hun, welcome to ttc, all the ladies are lovely and here to be of any help they can. hope you dont have to wait too long for your bfp.xxxxxxxxx
  • Hi hun *waves* welcome and hope you aren't in this section to long (meant in the nicest possible way!! image ) xx
  • Thanks ladies!
    I'm so excited and this seems the best place to be able to talk about it! I'm not sure talking about ttc at work for example is a good plan!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Xx
  • Hi hun, welcome I seen your post over on PAB saying you were moving to ttc hun. Hope you have a lovely stay here the girls are all great xx
  • Hello *silly waving*

Hope your not in ttc for long image and TTC is short for you

Good Luck Hun xxxx gems xxxx
  • Hey Mrs Cake, welcome to TTC!!! Good luck with it all hun : ) ,.x.
  • Hia MrsCake.

I tried to welcome you earlier today but it wouldn't let melol.
    Welcome to ttc and good luck!I am jsut starting my 3rd month ttc.
    xx
  • hi mrscake! welcome to ttc! everyones really friendly and helpful here! prepare to talk to complete strangers about things you never thought you would! lol
    xxx
  • Hi Mrs cake
    welcome to TTC. Have a nice stay and hope you get your BFP soon
    xxx
  • Welcome and good luck x
  • Hey Hun
    Welcome to TTC where life is a rollercoaster lmao.
  • Hi Mrs Cake

I'm in my 7 Mth TTC (Altho my OH only thinks it 3) image

Hope your stay is short & sweet, but this site is a god send!!! Saves your OH hearing about it all the time & also makes you feel like there are others going through the same things you are.

They are all like a comfort blanket image

Hope things go well! xx
  • Welcome and hope you won't have stay here long!!
  • Hi - I'm new here too but have been ttc for 6 months. Here's hoping we all get our BFP very soon!x