Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Oh my god!!!

Morning ladies,

We're on month 2 of trying and I think I'm around 11DPO (although it's cycle day 28 of a 30 day cycle, I think I ovulated late)) and I tested this morning with a superdrug test and it's a BFP!!!!! It started off quite faint but there's a definite line there about half the darkness of the control line.

I know it's really early days and I'm actually a little scared now and think that I could have waited, but I'm so excited! I have had no symptoms really, I just like to test! lol

At least if it doesn't work out then my husband and I know we're nice and fertile!!

Please please please pray for this to be a sticky bean!!!

Ahhh!!! I'm so excited/scared/nervous!

Katxxx

[Modified by: MrsKP on 27 December 2009 09:15:51 ]

Replies

• Options
    By the way - first month of rude veg too, there's got to be something in it!! image
  • Options
    keeping my fingers crossed for you Zx
  • Options
    Congrats... im sure it will follow thru!
  • Options
    big congratssssssssssssssssssssss x x x
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulationsimage

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean x
  • Options
    Congrats.That's amazing and a nice late Xmas pressie image
    xxx
  • Options
    Congrats!!! wishing you a h+h nine months xx
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, it feels very surreal!

In case anyone was wondering, we used preseed this month and bd'd every other day up to ovulation when we bd'd every day. I did a headstand afterwards on the day I think I ovulated image

Ill be testing every day now I think to hope the line doesn't go away! I'm a litle scared that it won't be a sticky bean but I have my fingers tightly crossed that it will be.

I told my husband straight away by showing him the test but we have agreed not to really talk about it for a few days - until my af stays away basically - so that we don't get our hopes up too much.

I've just spent Christmas with my sister in law, her husband and their 12 week old son which made me hugely broody so I'm even more thrilled!

K xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun!! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed xxx
  • Options
    massive congrats!!! how exciting!
    hoping my 1st month of the rude veg is as lucky as yours xx
  • Options
    massive congrats! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xx see you in due in sept 2010!!
  • Options
    congrats!! rude veg does seem to be doing well at the mo, but I think it would upset my little man if I swapped him for veg!!
  • Options
    Congrats hun, H&H 9 months xx
  • Options
    Thanks again everyone!

I'm really impatient so I used my cbd this morning and got pregnant 1-2, hooray! Still not letting myself get too excited though.

I'm due af tomorrow so I hope once tomorrow has passed I'll feel like it's more real! Still no symptoms at all, but I guess it's early days.

K xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun and fab news on the CBD xx
  • Options
    Congratulations...hope my 1st month of rude veg works too! image xx