Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I am a tit :lol:

I was happily passing time playing on google image and found that you can google ur BE posts cool and i was reading old posts etc like NN BFP knowing she has had her LO it was fun Untill i came across my BFP post and then my OMG i mc..... post now i feel like a tit :roll:

Anyway I AM 6 DAYS LATE :\) :lol:

Replies

• when you next testing gembags? when did you do your last test? x
  • You're not a tit, thats what this site is for!! I'm sure i'll be thinking the same thing when I look back in the coming months!!
    It's positive that your AF is so late, I hope it's a shy bean xx
  • You aren't silly, i think we all do things like that. I hope you just have a shy bean too.
  • I tested thismorning and BFN given up hope and onto month 17 just wishing the witch would come so i could get to work on it xx
  • i am 8 days late and like you got a bfn about 4 days late. havent tested again, who knows whats going on!
  • sorry to hear you had a BFN, mine was that too a few days before Xmas and I was convinced I had all the "signs", but AF reared her head Xmas Day of all days. Never mind. Zx
  • Sorry you got BFN Gems... I will still keep my fingers crossed that you have a very shy bean babe.

Oh and your not a tit you tit :lol: xx