Forum home Babies Baby

What are your New Year Resolutions for 2010?

Me again!

So, I don't know about you, but I'm a little bit sad about it being the end of 2009! This was the year my first (and only) baby was born after all! It's been the best and hardest year of my life and I wouldn't change it for the world!

So, my NY Resolutions are:

1. Carry on losing weight (I'd been doing really well, but gave myself some time off over Christmas!)

2. To be more organised with my school work (like plan more than a day in advance!)

3. To cook more meals from scratch - we do have loads of home cooked meals, but every now and then, I lose the plot (usually on the days I'm at work)...

4. To carry on enjoying every second with my baby and enjoy watching her grow into the amazing little person that she already is!

Share yours girls!

C xx

Replies

• Mine is to lose weight! Just a stone will do.
    to try n sort my health out as i've been ill all of this year.
    to do brilliant at uni this year
    get married!! x
  • 1) Finally crack this last ten pounds that I have been trying to lose since I was a teen. I want to be at my ideal weight before we start trying for the next one.

2) As an addendum to the above, get more exercise, which means actually sorting out the way the creche works at my gym.

3) Meet my deadlines, which means being far more conscientious about work in the evenings.

4) Support my husband through what looks as if it is going to be a particularly bad patch at work.

5) Stop worrying about how quickly my son is developing and savour every moment of his babyhood. It is flying by far too fast for my liking.

6) Actually get some of the thousands of pictures we have taken of him printed. We still don't have any up in our house! image:lol:

[Modified by: TheHistoryGirl on December 31, 2009 02:59 AM]