Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I love SMEP

Hello all well this month was our first month of using the SMEP method and guess what......................................................................................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

I couldnt believe it and i've actually been carrying round the test with me since i took it an hour and a half ago (a bit gross i know, lol) I didnt think we had done it this month and i have been trying not to ss (this month was our sixth month of ttc and i'd ss on every one of those months) I woke hubby up straightaway and we are so excited and are both hoping that this is a sticky one.

Symptons so far have been:
Very sore, swollen (.)(.) for just over two weeks now
A pulling sensation down there and twinges for the last week
Nausea for about two weeks
I've also been quite windy as well (attractive i know, he he)

I tested on boxing day and it was a BFN so i just waited for AF to arrive but i decided to test this morning to see if i was able to drink or not tonight so this is going to be a very sober New Year but im blimmen thrilled about it, my EDD is 06th September, yey.

I'm going to stick around here for a while if thats ok and you have all been so kind to me.

Baby dust to all and i wish you all a great New Year and i hope you all get your BFP's soon.

xxxx

Replies