Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I love SMEP

Hello all well this month was our first month of using the SMEP method and guess what......................................................................................

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

I couldnt believe it and i've actually been carrying round the test with me since i took it an hour and a half ago (a bit gross i know, lol) I didnt think we had done it this month and i have been trying not to ss (this month was our sixth month of ttc and i'd ss on every one of those months) I woke hubby up straightaway and we are so excited and are both hoping that this is a sticky one.

Symptons so far have been:
Very sore, swollen (.)(.) for just over two weeks now
A pulling sensation down there and twinges for the last week
Nausea for about two weeks
I've also been quite windy as well (attractive i know, he he)

I tested on boxing day and it was a BFN so i just waited for AF to arrive but i decided to test this morning to see if i was able to drink or not tonight so this is going to be a very sober New Year but im blimmen thrilled about it, my EDD is 06th September, yey.

I'm going to stick around here for a while if thats ok and you have all been so kind to me.

Baby dust to all and i wish you all a great New Year and i hope you all get your BFP's soon.

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congrats! I drove around with my CBD in my glove compartment when I got my BFP - got it out to look out at every time I stopped at traffic lights :lol:

• Options
    That's excellent news! We too have tried SMEP for the first time this month and I'm now in the 2WW. Have also got very sore and swollen boobies, am more tired than usual, pulling/stretching sensation down below and heartburn on and off. Hope it's a good sign!
    Hope you have a H&H 8 months ahead
  • Options
    congrats stephy - what a fantastic way to see in the new year!
  • Options
    Congratulations! This is our first month of SMEP so I hope we're as lucky as you! xx
  • Options
    Huge congrats hun xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations -excellent news!!
    xx
  • Options
    Massive congratulations! This was our1st month of doing the SMEP - af due yeaterday or today at the latest and there's still no sign so the fingers are crossed! Had a BFN on the 29th so if no show I will test again on Sat - think I may have ov late this month. Anyway - enough of my rambling!
    Enjoy your sober NYE - what a fab way to start 2010!x
  • Options
    Congratulations x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    Can I ask how many DPO you are?! xx
  • Options
    Yay congratulations hun! xxx
  • Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congratulations that's fantastic news. Glad to hear you mention the pulling sensation down below I've been havng that n wondering was this the norm!!! Phew. Congratulations again n happy happy new year!! x
  • Options
    Congrats, have a healthy and happy nine months. What a lovely time to find out you're pg, so much to look forward to in 2010!
  • Options
    congrats hun. That is amazing
    hope you have a happy and healthy nine months
    xxx
  • Options
    Great news, congratulations! Wishing you all the best xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Great news, you must be thrilled. image

I also got my BFP this week and will be due the same day as you!

Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you, and I look forward to chatting with you in the due in September forum!! xx
  • Options
    Brilliant news Stephy... it didnt work for me last month but it will in Jan...Can I ask what days you BD?? x
  • Options
    Congrats hun, H&H 9 months and a sober NY but it will be worth it xx
  • Options
    G/C

Congratulations xx
  • Options
    Congratulations xx