Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ruddy coverline! - Its ok, got it!!!

How do you calculate a coverline in celcius? I'm using the free version of FF and it says I have 13 temps above the coverlne, but I don't know how its worked that out! looked online and all the answers are slightly different!

Thanks xxx

:\?

Got FF to put in the CL for me, was being blonde, lol!

:lol:

[Modified by: cass82 on 01 January 2010 11:19:21 ]

Replies

• Options
    Sorry hun I dont chart my temps so wouldnt know how to do it. Good luck tho your symptoms sound promising, are you testing in a couple of days?
    xx
  • Options
    Yeah, testing tomorrow! Bit nervous but hey, lol!

Hows you doing sweetie, have you got your bfp or is your cycle still messing you about? Happy New Year btw xxx
  • Options
    Happy New Year hun, I was having a blonde day and realised I didnt do the test properly yesterday because I tested again today and dont think there is a line and the control window went pink and yday it didnt. I can only think the container I peed in yesterday wasnt big enought to cover the end of the stick lmao!!!

So no onto Month 2 for us and we BD last night and this morning, trying to do the SMEP but be a bit more relaxed and enjoy it this month!

xx
  • Options
    Ahh hun, even poas isn't simple! lol!

Good luck doing the SMEP, its worked for so many girlies, it has to work for us! Enjoy all that bd'ing! lol! xxx
  • Options
    I got excited yesterday and thought i could see a faint faint line and then realised this morning I cant have done the test properly as the control box didnt go over pink yday i dont think. Hard to tell because I peed in a container and held it downwards, whereas this morning I POAS expecting to see another line and now I think ha ha it was all in my imagination or wishful thinking.

Good luck hun x
  • Options
    I know sweetie, its so difficult though especially when we want it soo much. We'll get our 2010 bfps though! Babydust coming your way! xxx