Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

superdrug pg test

hi ladies,

hope you all had a lovely NYE!
just a quick question about superdrug pg tests. i am testing tomorrow (eeep!) and wonderd if it has to be first morning wee? i tend to go averagely about 2wice in the night (1am and 5am) so not sure when to do it. but on the pack, it says you can test 'any time of the day'

any thoughts?! xxxx

Replies

• I would use fmu as it is more concentrated, depending on what time you go to bed, you could use the 1am urine? Good luck sweetie, hope you get your bfp xxx
  • Sorry to sound a bit thick but what is the gel bag you get with a superdrug hpt?? is this just to keep the test fresh??

i dont understand and havent been using it but when you open a test it falls out and is in the contents list too??

• Yeah hun, don't eat it! lol! Its to keep moisture out of the test xxx
  • Mmm...lmao cass dont think I would have ate it lol. I was thinking mmm do I sprinkle it on the test am such a dumbass sometimes!!!

xx
  • Nah, just a bit blonde and theres nothing wrong with that! xxx
  • Mmm...lmao cass dont think I would have ate it lol. I was thinking mmm do I sprinkle it on the test am such a dumbass sometimes!!!

xx

:lol::lol: SD - maybe it is baby dust image xx
  • Tee Hee! xxx
  • Ooh babydust yeah never thought of that one BB.....pmsl xx Happy New Year xx
  • image Happy New Year girls! xx
  • And lots of baby dust he he xxx

:lol:

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on January 01, 2010 12:55 PM]

• Lots of babydust from Superdrug too :lol: xx
  • Ha ha well it was first time had bought superdrug hpts and i must say i was bamboozled!!

All my other hpts dont come with a gel bag or baby dust lmao?? x
  • Ah you've really tickled me with that SD. OH is at work all day and its the first time I've smiled in 2010 :lol: x

• Woo hoo I made you smile lol we have hijacked this thread so how about a FAO....lmao!!

Well hubby made me smile last nite and then smile again this morning he he :lol:

• thanks cass - i'm still not sure what to do! i go to bed about 11 - so not sure the 1am one would be strong enough?! now i'm all worried!!! its hard enough waiting as it is!
    my symptoms are annoying too, as they are the same as AF and also the same as what people get the first month they are off pill (its the 1st month for me to)
  • Livy if you go to bed at 11pm then wake up at 1am and 5am I would use the 5am to test with as it will have had the most time between, unless you get up any later than 9am (I will be jealous if you do :lol: ) How many DPO are you? x
  • Hi,

I used superdrug pregnacy test and on afternoon pee and it came up positive, repeated in the morning and it made no difference, both had the same result! So don't stress just do it when you have enough pee and be sure you haven't had too many drinks of juice beforehand! x