Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Driving myself mad?? Obsessed???

OMG i think i am obsessed.... i am constantly thinking about babies. Even started recodring every baby programme on TV!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i am obssessed.... honestly i am.

I am sure if i suddenly found out i was 9 months pregnant and had 24 hrs to buy everything i would manage it ok.... i am constantly looking at prams, cots clothes etc.......

It's our 5/6 month of trying. I have been more chilled about it the last two months. Only sometimes using sticks, really much more relaxed about it.

But i am obssessed with anything baby related....

Anyone else like this!?

I am sure my hubby thinks i am mad. Lol am trying to hide it more now! Heh he he no need for him to watch a random wmoan give birth on live tv is there...!!?!?!?

xxx

Replies

• hey, im totally the same, i've been buying pregnancy and baby mags. I guess when you really want something it becomes almost a hobbie, its nothing to be worried about.

Im up to 11 months of trying and you start to chill out the further you go along. xx
  • LOL I know what buggy i want and i even know it went down to ??99 from ??300 :lol:

I could find out i am preg 2mro and be fine 2 :lol: I have not saved much from my boy but i am so ready to be preg's again :lol:

gems
  • Yep I am the same!! I have a list of boy and girl name already haha. but still need to win the lottery as all the baby stuff i want is really really expensive!!
  • I'm the same too image I even ordered a few baby clothes yesterday using a Christmas voucher I got :lol: I'm always looking at moses baskets too, I love them, though have (so far) managed to resist buying any image xx
  • me too!
    I've only just started TTC and I have gone from a normal person to someone who's brain is consumed with baby things! We are very early on in the process so I have a feeling it can only get worse!
    xx
  • Lol same here always thinking about the sale items.... i am terrible. Have a names list as well! it must be a woman thing as my hubby doesnt understand why i would be thinking about names when i am not even pregnant yet.

It has def become my hobby. Lol it can only get worse though i am trying to control myself honestly i am
    xx
  • girls i have been buying mags for over 3 years...and little bits and bobs for baby, got bottles, steriliser, bottle warmer, little outfit, books, and few other bits free with mags.....i am mental i know but thats just me lol.
  • When men love their cars they buy car things they dont need, at look at car mag when they cant afford a new car... It can be a new hobbie BABIES!!! (imagine putting that on your resume aka CV)
  • When men love their cars they buy car things they dont need, at look at car mag when they cant afford a new car... It can be a new hobbie BABIES!!! (imagine putting that on your resume aka CV)

My OH is car mad and spends loads on bloody car mags and he will often look at cars for sale and when I ask why he just says 'I like to'.. So I think I can justify giving every spare second I have to thinking about babies and pregnancy :lol:
  • Im the same and im not allowed to ttc yet!! Have to wait until June but ive already seen the buggy i want and the nursery set even the clothes!! Its driving me insane! im so glad im not the only one!!