Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm Back!!! :D

Hey girls!

I hope some of you remember me as I haven't been on here for ages. We are ttc again after a few months break. Felt we needed it as had been trying for a year with no luck. Am on CD3 today and ready to go. Have dug out the CBFM which will get me my BFP this year!

So pleased to see the amount of BFP's since I was last on here and am looking forward to meeting all the ladies that have joined in the last few months.

Just to give you a heads up, I'm 31 and hubby is 30, been ttc for a year (I'm not counting the few months off), we have been married for 7 years and this will be our first bubba.

Happy new year to you all and here's to a fabulous 2010 filled with BFP's! xxxxx.

Replies

• Hi,
    im one of those new people. We are in our first month or trying and ive ordered a cbfm so im very excited!!

Im 24 and needing to get healthy so i can be a healthy, happy Mummy and give a bean the best chance!!

lots and lots of baby-dust for us all!

x

[Modified by: HomeFairy on January 04, 2010 08:44 PM]

• Hello Chelseablue,

I am a newbie but welcome back and I am glad you are feeling positive! 2010 will be your year!

Me and my hubby are both 25, we have been married since August and are trying for baby number 1 too!

Babydust xxx
  • i remember you chick

all the best for your 2010 bfp xxxx
  • Hey,

I recognise your name and pic from when I was first around/browsing before I signed up! Welcome back and good luck hun, hope you're not back for too long, in a nice way :\) xx
  • Hi hun, I recognise your name and pic too, welcome back hun, we are onto Month 2 of ttc.

Hope you get your BFP xx
  • hi hun, welcome back. good luck, hope you dont wait too long for your bfp.xxx
  • Hi I'm one of the new ones, I'm 26 and h2b is 22. We are planning on getting married in May 2012 and are hoping to have a little flowergirl/pageboy with us, it'll be baby number 1.

Good luck hun, here's to 2010 being the yaer of the bump n baby image xx
  • Hey Chealseablue,

Welcome back!!! I remember you and just like you, I came back recently after a break!! Babydust to all of us for 2010 xx
  • Hi im a newbie image We're going to be ttc number 2 in 5-6 months time so im getting into the swing of things and the ttc lingo now image