Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

this is so nice it will make you cry

hi ladies i came across this little poem on another sight called baby center and i have just got to share this with you its a way to tell people your pregnant you might need the tissues before you staart

I do not have a face to see,or put in side a frame. I do not have soft cheeks to kiss, I dont yet have a name.You cant yet hold my tiny hands, nor whisper in my ear. Its still to soon to sing a song, or cuddle me so near.But all will change come------, thats when they say im due.Im your new son or daughter/grandson or granddaughter, i cant wait till i meet you. All i ask is between now and then, is your patience while i grow. I promise ill be worth the wait. Because of all the love well know. So what i have to give to you from me i cannot wait to be a part of this wounderful family

Replies

• Ok. i am crying!

Thats very lovely, but i cant wait....if i thought it was hard before....

that is very nice.
  • Ahh, that is so sweet!!! I wanted to read it out to my DH but then I thought I might use it to say to him when we get our bfp!!! That is so lovely, it brought a tear to my eye. I CANNOT wait to be able to use it, it's just made me want a baby even more than before!!!.x.
  • Oh thats lovely!!!
  • aww thats so lovely.xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Im balling my eyes out, that is so special xx
  • awww, that is soooo nice
    thank you for sharing that with us. xxx
  • Aww that's made me well up. I might put that in a letter to dh if/when I get my bfp!
    So cute! x
  • When i read this will make you cry i thought, no, nothing makes me cry... how wrong was i!!
    Don't know if it's hormones or if i'm just turning soft but this really made me cry, it's really lovely. I'm actually quite upset i've told my mum and dad as this would of been a lovely way to tell them.
    I'll use it on my nana as anything makes her cry and she'll really appreciate this.

Thank you for posting this x
  • thought you would like this i dont cry most of the time but this got to me and had to share it with you guys.x
  • OMG im crying my eyes out.

This is so sweet x