Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I've been very naughty and tested early...BFP

I could be anywhere between 9 or 11 DPO...not sure but I woke up this morning and I felt nauseous to the point where my head was spinning and I had to move position in bed for it even to subside. I then had the urge to go to the toilet for the second time within the space of 2 hours even though I hadn't been drinking as I'd been in bed all night! I promised that I wouldn't test early but on my way into the bathroom this morning I picked up a spare First Response test and POAS. I didn't expect a second line to appear but to my complete shock and surprise there's an obvious faint BFP (can you get obvious and faint?....what i mean is the line is faint but its definitely there!!!!!)

I know I have been very silly testing early and it may well end up being a chemical pregnancy but I tested purely on the strength of me needing to pee again and feeling nauseous. I REALLY, REALLY hope that this is a good sign so early in this pregnancy. I want to be sick as a dog this time round just so that I know that our little pip is growing fine and producing the hormones to keep it going in vast quantities!!!!!!!

BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby was over the moon when i dashed down to tell him this morning before he set off for work. I really hope this our time. I really couldn't cope with a second miscarriage

Huni - we had the same symptoms at the same time a couple of days ago...i have everything crossed for you and I hope you get your BFP too xxxx

Replies

• Snooks that's great news hun congratulations!!!

Yea you can have a obvious faint +ve!!

There's a girl in Jan who had her baby recently she got her BFP at 8-or 9dpo on a FR & another in Feb so it does happen, just shows that hormone is nice & strong already!!

xxxx
  • YAYYYYY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

so chuffed for you hun, that's really wonderful news! My PMA is sky high now image xx
  • Wooooo! yay!!! congratulations, that's fab news!!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • Yes lets all have high PMA...

Those of us who have been lucky enough to get our BFPs are going to have high PMA that our baby will be born this year and we'll not miscarry again.

Those that haven't got their BFP will get them this year!

2010 is our lucky year girls!!!!!!

xx

• woohooo!! can't wait to test now!!! :lol: xx
  • congratulations Snooks!!!!

wishing you a fab healthy and happy 9 months!!!

cant wiat for Feb when I can start ttc again,

yeahhhhh - so happy for you

• Wooooo hoooooo!!!!!! What a fabulous start to the year! Huge congratulations! x x x
  • Congrats hun, what a fab start to 2010.
    Wishing you a healthy, happy 9 months xxx
  • Congrats hun, what a fab start to 2010.
    Wishing you a healthy, happy 9 months xxx
  • Congratulations! I got my bfp at 9/10 dpo and so far I think its ok (am 12 weeks today). Hope this is a take home baby for you.
  • congrats! i am hoping that these bfp's are the start to a good 2010 for all of us! xx
  • Thanks for all of your kind wishes ladies image xxx

If its ok with you i'd quite like to stick around until i get passed the 7-8 week stage if thats ok (thats when i miscarried last time)? I dont feel confident enough to go over to a 'due in' board for a good couple of weeks.

Lottie & Neve - 9/10DPO too....CONGRATULATIONS...was your line faint but visible like mine? Do you think i should take another test in a couple of days to see if the line has darkened?

• Congratulations thats lovely news!!! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months. xx
  • Fantastic news Snooks!
    Congratulations xxx
  • congratulations, how exciting....... i hope everything goes well for you xxxx
  • Congratulations, I too had a very faint line and tested again about 2 days lata & it was much darker.

Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months
    xx
  • Awwwww that is just so lovely. Ofcourse you can stay here with us, the more the merrier!!
  • congrats hun!! Lets hope we've started a new years trend and everyone else will be very close behind us!! You'll be due in sept too then? I've lurked in there a bit, but not sure I'll be brave enough to post in there til like you get past 8 weeks where was last time.
    gxx
  • Congratulations! It is nice to see another bfp this month! I hope you have a healthy 9 months to go.
  • I can start something if you like shazza with me and snooks to start it off. do you mean like a list that stays in this forum permanently with each bfps person's news and story? could be like moonandstars' post with all the babies after MC. it'd help new people knwo they will get pg again?