Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Urgent help needed re testing - is this a BFP? **Updated***

Ladies, ive just tested with a ClearBlue test. The control line (vertical) has only shown up until halfway or so. The window (the result window) had blue text horizontally across the centre before i tested - is this right? The result has a very faint vertical line from this blue text going upwards, but does not go over the line, or under it? Help!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

I done a clearblue digital tonight - and it says Pregnant, 1-2 weeks!!! Absolutly amazed!! Think me and the man are in shock. Came off the pill in Sept and had one period 6 weeks later. Never thought it would happen in just a few months. I know it's really early...had to tell someone though!!!

Oh my god!!!!!!

[Modified by: Rucky on 06 January 2010 19:42:56 ]

[Modified by: Rucky on 07 January 2010 21:46:29 ]

Replies

• Options
    Sorry didn't want to read and run. I've not used Clear Blue before so am no use, sorry! What do the instructions say?
  • Options
    Not much to be honest!! There is definatly a vertical line in the result window, but it's super faint. And it only goes halfway, it stops at the horizontal line. Im so confused!
  • Options
    sorry didnt want to read and run-but im not sure.
  • Options
    I've not used a CB one before but usually if the control line doesn't come out properly then you should assume it's faulty/not done right.
  • Options
    can you post a pic at all hun? It could be maybe it wasn't held in your urine long enough or because you didn't use fmu

** sorry just re-read your post, so it's the control line that hasn't worked properly? That usually means the test hasn't worked hun, test again in the morning if you can using fmu, good luck xx

[Modified by: Huni on January 06, 2010 07:53 PM]

• Options
    It's both the control line, and the horizontal line in the results window. They both only go halfway - how do I post pictures? Also what fmu?
  • Options
    FMU is first morning urine. x x
  • Options
    clear blue cross tests i found are quite hard to read, i would go get a superdrug own or first response, these are easier ot read i found

good luck x
  • Options
    Hi Rucky - I agree with Piggypops that CB are difficult to read. In fact, I've always tried to steer clear of tests with blue dye as they can be really problematic. I found Tescos were quite good.

Good luck x
  • Options
    Do another test hun - if you are not sure get another one image Really hope its a BFP for you xxx
  • Options
    I would say the test could be faulty. Asda or Tesco are good. Good luck xx
  • Options
    Any updates Rucky?
  • Options
    I would defo do another test, I've never used a CB one before so haven't got a clue how they work
  • Options
    Do another test to make sure. Good luck! xxx
  • Options
    Have u tested again???? image

Good Luck hope its your bfp

gems x
  • Options
    Whooo!! Congratulations hun. Didn't reply yesterday as I've never done a CB test and had no idea. I do know that when it says 'pregnant' congrats are in order though image

You must be chuffed, wishing you a H&H pregnancy xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    Congrats image xx
  • Options
    congratulations Zxx
  • Options
    Yay congratulations!! I was looking for your update xxx