Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Yay! I love snow days!!!!!

As the title says, I love snow days, no students but lots of marking so I'm sure I'll be busy! Hows everyone else doing today? xxx

imageimageimage

Replies

• Ive got another snow day too and for the first time ever i had done my marking before christmas so i could relax. So ive been out in my wellies with my dog- diva-, watching crap telly and coming on here. We are only in half days friday so even if i do have to go in tmw its not that bad, but fingers crossed. Enjoy your snow day everyone xxx
  • I'M BORED! hubbie went to work for the morning, as he could get train in - but i cldnt get in, so stuck at home! wouldnt normally complain with free day off work - but its boring!! xx
  • Lol! watch a good dvd!

I'm going to go do my marking in a sec (was very naughty and did none over christmas). Will be back at 12.30 for my lunch break! lol!
  • I tried to get in as my schoolo re-opened today but I skidded down the down and hit the curb and it scared me. Hubby had to bring car back up the drive for me. Rang school to say it was too dangerous to go in. So have got lots of things I can get on with...planning for next week...boring.
  • I am off too and loving it! Hubs is so jealous of my extra days off!

Just sitting on here in my pjs but got ironing and marking to do so will have to move from the sofa at some point!!

E x
  • Second snow day for me too!! DH in work and can't use car so a bit limited but got up at 9:30. Yay!!!! Didn't bring any marking home so what can a girl do?!! x
  • Second snow day for me too!! DH in work and can't use car so a bit limited but got up at 9:30. Yay!!!! Didn't bring any marking home so what can a girl do?!! x
  • my school closed to the kiddies all week but they want staff in tomorrow for a few hours. I am gutted really cos i left all my work at school on the monday! I saw the snow and thought I best get home - plus hubby was at home so I don't take work home with me on those days. BUt it means all my marking and everything else is at school.

ON a positive note - it meant me and OH have managed to get plenty practise BDing done! I felt a bit naughty lol BDing when i was normally at work.
  • Tee hee snugglenush! x