Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

in my husbands words. "well thats new" (sorry TMI)

ok so this month me n my DH are back ttc big time. I'm not temp checks, or doin ov tests, we're jus bding bloody loads. we've been tryin for over a year and we've said that if it doesn't happen this month then we're gonna go n see a dr n get some help.

so i'm now on cd 17. we have bd cd 11, 13, 14 and 16 so far and will go again today, no idea wen i ov or if i even have, jus had sore boobs.
anyway i basically forced my DH to bd last nite at 1 am, he wasn't too impressed and said he felt used (yeah whatever). but when we were doing the job, OK tmi coming..... i felt a whole lot wetter than normal, then when he *cough* came, he straight away said oooooo thats new, that feels different, which i responded with...what is it cos ur tired, but no he said normally there feels like there's like a wall there so his stuff jus stops there, but he said this time he felt like there was a hole and his stuff shot right up.........i put legs up for 10 mins as i always do, then went to the loo, now usually (TMI coming) when i go, his stuff just drops out of me, but this time there was a tiny drop, then nothing...and nothing since. now i'm not thinking yeah this is it, but has this happened to anyone else cos its def new for us

does this mean i am ov, or that cervix is high and open?

gonna do some research but thought i'd ask u ladies first?

thanks in advance han xxxxx

Replies

• Hey i remember reading from some ladies that when they're ov they dont seem to suffer with leakage so much, it stays up there, i actually had this this month and i knew i was definitely ov! Hope this helps xx
  • Lol I'm going to ask hubby about this one! X
  • If you were wetter than normal that would suggest EWCM, and if your cervix feels open then I'd guess that you're probably ovulating. Given the fact that you've been bding a few times before OV, I reckon that you've got a good chance this month. Sore boobies are also a sign of OV. Good luck! image
  • thanks for ur responses...not gonna get too excited as i've thought every month that "this is my month" but it wasn't... jus have to wait and see, good luck to u all xxx
  • Ok I asked hubby and he says he doesn't recall ever noticing any difference down there at any point lol x
  • Hi hun, gate crashing from due in feb but just wanted to say this happened to me the month i concieved! Also bd was alittle painfull as cervix was open........so hopefully its a fantastic sign for you!
    Fingers crossed for you
    Emx
  • I have just asked hubby and he stared at me like I was a nutter and i quote

"It doesn't have a sat nav you know!"
    "It doesn't give me 3 rings to let me know it's home!"

I give up! x x
  • :lol: Mafia, that's the kind of responses my h2b would give me, so I know not to bother asking him, this is all very interesting though, it's something I've never really thought about...hmmm must make h2b pay more attention to down there :lol:
  • haha love the 3 rings bit mafia. My dh hasn't mentioned it and i hadn't thought of it until you did but when i ov'd last Thurs i didn't leak so maybe it is to do with that?? it was the first time i had def known i was ov'ing when we bd'd- fingers crossed for bfp's xxx
  • G/C to say that when i was TTC i used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor so i defo know when i was ovulating.... and on those times i had very little leakage (I did use to try and BD just before going to sleep though and that way i wouldnt have to get up for a good few hours). But we would pretty much always BD at that time, even if i wasnt ovulating and i defo noticed a difference in the amount of leakage.

Broody
    13+5
    xx
  • oooooo em7 ur gettin me excited. didn't really think much of it til i read that. my fingers n toes are crossed!
    i know i was amazed he noticed really....cos i had no idea
    well now its the dreaded 2ww....man i hate this bit.
    but good luck to all and try andkeep busy....i'm gonna try not to symtom spot. wonder how long that will last !!!!!!!
  • hi susiee,

thanks for ur response. i'm happy to have helped, its not something i've noticed before either, so hoping this could be what we needed to give us our bfp, but not gettin hopes up too much as i've seen sooo many bfn's over the year!!!

loved being the one demanding it, he soo didn't want to and i made him feel so guilty!!!image
  • hi susiee,

thanks for ur response. i'm happy to have helped, its not something i've noticed before either, so hoping this could be what we needed to give us our bfp, but not gettin hopes up too much as i've seen sooo many bfn's over the year!!!

loved being the one demanding it, he soo didn't want to and i made him feel so guilty!!!image
  • id be too scared to ask hubby too..he would just look at me like an idiot!