Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Introducing myself........

Hello everyone,

I've been a bit of a lurker on here and thought I had better register and say hi to you all. A bit about me , I am living with my fiance and getting married in may and will be trying for a baby as soon as the vowels are said!! (well, that evening anyway) I have been incredibly broody for ages now and have been patiently waiting until after the wedding so hope ttc doesn't take too long but fully aware that it might.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better and sharing the broodiness.

L x

Replies

• Hullo image

Hard waiting isn't it? We are waiting till I'm settled in the new job as I don't want to be given the bums rush as soon as I tell them I'm pregnant!

will be trying for a baby as soon as the vowels are said!! (well, that evening anyway)

That reminded me of the Wedding from 'The Princess Bride'.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8
    @40 seconds in

Gosh, I love that movie. I had *such* a crush on Cary Elwes when I was about 9.
  • Hehe, just watched the clip, I've never actually seen the movie!!

When do you think you'll start trying Adelicia?

Nice to virtually meet you
  • hi
    i'm new too (well sort of i have a 5 1/2month old daughter) am planning to starr trying in a couple of months and can't wait....

cha&nicole
  • Hi cha,

wow, bet you've got ur hands full with a 5 1/2 month old. Are you enjoying her? Did you always want babies close together or getting broody? Sorry for nosiness just interested...
  • Hi there, nice to 'virtually' meet you! thought id introduce my self too! (not trying to steel your post!) Ive posted alot as I already have a nearly 7 month old and tend to hang around my born in forum, But like to nosey as, fingers crossed, we'll be trying in the summer (had to wait at least a year as had an EM-CS with LO) Im getting very broody and have always wanted my babies close together! Will be nice getting to know you, hope all your wedding plans are going well! xx
  • Hehe, just watched the clip, I've never actually seen the movie!!

When do you think you'll start trying Adelicia?

Nice to virtually meet you
    x

You've never seen 'The Princess Bride'?!?!?!?! I love it. It's a real PJs on a wet sunday movie. Funny, action and romance, and great for the whole family.

I'm going to try trying mid Feb image
  • hi,
    decided to jump over to planning, usually c me on baby, our ttc date is june and cnt wait. we already have a 5.5mnt girl, and after taking 3yrs to concieve last time decided to start whilst she is still young, as we only want a 2 yr gap so fingers crossed will get pg pretty quick this time rnd, im so excited for baby no2. i love children wld have a whole army if my husband wld let me (he wld rather stop at 2 but keep practising haha)

Sarah and Amelia xx
  • hi, nice to meet u, and welcome to BE. i havea 9 month old so have been on this site since pregnancy (about 18months now yikes!) but am relatively new to the planning a baby/ttc thing as ds was very much a surprise. hopeing to start ttc (well UPSI) in feb, altho had originally been march but figured one month early will compromise as OH wanted to start already lol. can"'t believe its so close now! mrs roberts, oh wld like to stop at two too, but before we has ds he wanted 4+, then when ds arrived he wanted no more, then he went up to 2, so hoping afetr no2 arrives i can work on a no3 lol. xx

Si????n and Austin xx
  • Hi, nice to meet you all. Seems like there's lots of you coming back fro second time round, congrats on all your 1st sons or daughters. Good to know there's lots of people to pick their brains for advice.

• pick away haha, im always free to chat. xx
  • Hi, thanks for making me feel welcome,
    I am so excited, this year could hold some interesting things in store for me and h2b. Hope things all go to plan but by reading people's posts on here i'm fully prepared for ttc to take longer than i had originally hoped!