Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello, Ive decided to introduce myself properly over here!

Hi everyone...

I have posted in this forum a few times but to be honest I have just been generally noseing over here! Sorryimage Ive come over from TTC/PREGNANCY AFTER BEREAVEMENT... after noticing that a few of the other girls from there post in here aswell. I am 19, oh is 23 and we have been together for 4 years. We have our own( well privatley rented) flat, I am currently back at college doing my NC in early years education and oh is a telesales person!

I lost my baby girl Darcey, at 38 weeks back in february after suffering a placenta abruption, Previous to this I suffered a mc at 10 weeks. We are now on our 8 month of ttc and I am currently on day 28 of my cycle, waiting to test on tue.... but to be honest i think af is on way ;-(

Thats me, I look forward to getting to chatting to you all. Hope we all get our bfp's soon! xx

Replies

• Hi Hun,

Nice to see you joining us all oficially image

So sorry to hear of your losses.

I'm Beth, 22 and me and OH have been TTC for 17months. Hope you have a short but sweet stay over here xx
  • Hi Ceilidh,
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Hoping to hear a well deserved bfp from you soon x
  • Hi Beth, Thankyou... Hope you get your bfp soon! x
  • Hi. Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm back in tcc after having a mc last week. I was 8 weeks. So just waiting for af so that i can start again.

I've been married for just over 4 months and actually got pregnant the first month we really tried. So i'm hoping that it won't take too long this time. x
  • Hi hun, I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.

I'm back to ttc after a mc at the start of December, haven't been lucky this month as I tested this morning so just waiting on AF to announce her arrival so we can get started again!
    Hope to see your BFP announcement real soon hun, good luck xx
  • Hi girls, Sorry to hear of your losses to those who have recently had mc. Fingers crossed for us all getting bfp's and healthy babies next time! x