Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Symptoms & what we did different

Well ladies, I got my BFP this morning at 13DPO, currently regretting testing before AF due and hoping to get through the next few days safely :\) Thought I would tell you all what we did different this month and what symptoms I had..

OH was working loads of stupid hours last month. My last AF was 11/12/2009 and we didn't have sex until xmas day... Which was a low on CBFM. I didn't have any legs in the air after because i was too excited to see what Sants had bought me image

Got my peak on the 27th, we had been out on Boxing day night and got absolutely wasted. Pretty much demanded that we had sex after OH had stopped throwing up and had an hour to let the hangover pass. No legs in the air again this day.

No other sex til 2ww! About a week ago was the next time we did it so we have barely had sex all month. We can't quite believe that the month we have hardly been near each other we have done it! I've been wondering for the past 2 weeks if less really can be more and it seems that for us it is!

My symptoms were a pulling type, twingy pain from about 8dpo just above my bikini line. This got worse and felt really pully when I was lay on my side and I spent a couple of nights fidgeting a lot but it was gone last night.. Lots of CM - I told OH about 2-3 days ago that I thought I was getting bladder weakness because I felt wet lots, when I investigated it was clear watery CM. I got really spotty 2 days ago which I never normally am. These are the only 3 things I have had which are different from any other month really. Had big, sore, veiny (.)(.)'s but they always get like that before AF!

Hope you don't mind me sticking around for a few days. Still in shock and not quite ready to leave you. You have all been so wonderful and I will miss you all lots - I will be noseying in here to keep an eye on you and will still post in here if I can help or anything if no one minds?!

I hope you all get your BFP's soon - We have been TTC 17months and this is the first time we have seen 2 lines on a test so I understand how you all feel! Hope to see you in pregnancy soon xx

Replies

• aww hun.its such fab news. it just shows it only takes one.lol.xxxx

stick about as long as you want hun, we are all so happy for you but will def miss you loads.xxx
  • Thanks for sharing that with us all x

Has it sunk in yet?
  • Congratulations thats fab, I got my BFP too, maybe we could be bump buddies, whens ur edd? Im 19th Sept 2010:\) x
  • Congrats... after 17 months you deserve it!
  • massive congratulations to you, i've had 'pulling' feeling since ov... think i'm about 4/5 dpo so prob far too early to tell yet, fingers crossed

but huge congrats to you, 17 months? bet it was a real shock finally seeing those 2 magical lines xxx
  • Aniviel I'm getting some coming out as 19 Sept and some as 21st image Congrats to you too! When was your last AF? Mine was 11/12,

Minifig it hasn't sunk in at all yet. Did 2 SD tests this morning, cried after the first one. Have done nothing but laugh all day. Don't know whats wrong with us but its all we've done! Did a Tesco test as well about half hour ago! Thanks for all the congrats image xx
  • Aniviel I'm getting some coming out as 19 Sept and some as 21st image Congrats to you too! When was your last AF? Mine was 11/12,

Mine was 13/12 on a 28 day cycle. Go with the 19th then we can be the same lol! At least until they tell u at ur dating scan. Is this your first? x
  • :lol: I will go with 19th then image Yes will be our first! It still hasn't sunk in at all!!

Will this be your first? Has it sunk in for you? I just feel like I need to be healthier x
  • hey chick, congratulations. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
    xx
  • sorry double post x

[Modified by: cookiesandcream on January 09, 2010 06:25 PM]

• thanks for the post bb and congrats again image nice to think you could have conceived on christmas day. you could call her holly! (i am just kidding by the way!) did you suspect you were pregnant or were you expecting to see a bfn? xx
  • Thanx for the symptoms- u know me and my obsession lol. Ive had similar symptoms and im 9dpo so fingers crossed, but after 17 months you both so deserve it x
  • cookies &cream my OH's surname is Oliver so Holly Oliver wouldn't be too good lol! I do love the name Holly though! I was very up and down with whether or not I thought I would see a BFN. I woke at 6am and lay in bed for a while thinking should I test and eventually just went to the loo and decided I would test tomorrow but when I woke up at 9.30 I just had the urge to test :lol: I had some symptoms that I had never had before which made me think I was in with a chance x
  • how about rudolph then for a boy :-P
  • :lol: LMAO! Love it! Might have to nickname bean Rudolph now xx
  • :lol: I will go with 19th then image Yes will be our first! It still hasn't sunk in at all!!

Will this be your first? Has it sunk in for you? I just feel like I need to be healthier x

This will be our 3rd and final, so nervous as not past af date yet but Ive had no problems with past pregnancies so Im hoping this will be the same. It sunk in more when i did my second test will continue to poas like mad probs, just to make sure tho lol! I know what you mean about being healthier. I have made a pact (sp?) with myself that I will eat a heck of a lot more fruit and veg and dring more water. Care to join? See u in Due In Sept x
  • Hey Aniviel,

I just introduced myself over in due in Sept - scary! I'm also a day early testing so a bit worried as AF due tomorrow but trying to stay positive.

I will join your pact hun, I already started today :lol: Had pineapple for breakfast, an apple after my lunch and bought some fresh juice for vit c etc image xx