Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Need advice again :-) x

Hi all

Am feeling really wet down below and have been doing OPK's and not quite got the lines the same yet, what could this be?

Also when am wiping its a creamy/yellow colour? is this early OV?

What are ov signs/symptoms?

I have a headache and feel like my body is really warm?

Am not due AF till 30th January so am really confused............xx

Replies

• Well I read that your cm gets alot wetter and wetter up until ov. It sounds like your body is just getting ready thats all.
    I had headache today and OV pains and temp is up.
    Looks like you may be OV early too! Any day now i expect. When it gets stringy you need to start BDing like rabbits!!
  • So when will I get a pos OPK? how many times a day should we BD just the once? dont want to overload the egg he he!!

• LOL! Well when you get a postive OPK it means you will OV in next 24 to 36 hours.
    When you get ewcm it means that you are almost OVing.
  • someone put a link up a couple of days ago to a site about interpreting your cycle from your cm and it said when its dry or sticky you're still a way off ov, then it goes wet and creamy then wet and clear and that means you're nearly at ov then when you get ewcm it means you're about to ov.
    i think you're only supposed to bd once to give the swimmers time to mature and so you don't get too tired and sore! thats what it says on the smep website anyway: http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
    xxx
  • hey sparkling diamond- a great site to use is fertility friend if your not already- You should also be temping your bbt- this will help you learn the signs of your body and when you ovulate- it your cm is watery- it is fertile- so get to bd'ing- i test opk's 2x a day just in case I miss the surge- FF is really helpful- good luck!!!
  • hey sparkling diamond- a great site to use is fertility friend if your not already- You should also be temping your bbt- this will help you learn the signs of your body and when you ovulate- it your cm is watery- it is fertile- so get to bd'ing- i test opk's 2x a day just in case I miss the surge- FF is really helpful- good luck!!!
  • good luck SD - i never had mega changes in cm so had to heavily rely on OPKs.....
    With regards to BDing - they advise to BD on the night you get your +ve OPK and every other day up to it....I knew when I would OV so always made sure I was BDing every other day up to it and then if it meant doing it two days in a row when I got the OPK so be it.

PP84 x x