Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello! New to TTC

Hey everyone image I cant believe Im finally getting to post here! Me & fiance are finally going to start ttc #2 image We have a gorgeous 2 year old son and now its time for him to have a wee brother or sister! I've just finished AF today :lol: so off we go! My periods are being a bit iffy atm even though Ive never been on the pill or any other contraception apart from condoms - the last 2 have been 29 days and then 32 days but I think ovulated quite late last month (I have a very helpful iphone application for ttc haha)

Anyway...

Nice to meet you all! xoxo

Replies

• Nice to meet you, we will be relying on you to post things like '10 reasons its worth going through all this for a baby' and so on...!!

Hopefully you wont be in this section too long.

lots of babydust!
  • Hello welcome to the mad world of TTC :lol:

Sorry i have to say i love your PIC its excellent i saw it on another post and PMSL :lol:imageimageimageimage

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3655/365519.png

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3656/365694.png

gembags xxxx
  • Hi allthatglitters and welcome to ttc!

I hope your stay is a short one image

I go between here and due in Sep, it's still pretty quiet in there and i like to keep up to date with all the gossip from in here!

Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon :\)
  • Hi, welcome to BE and good luck!

BTW I LOVE your avatar, lmoa! xxx
  • Hi ATG,
    welcome to ttc, hope to see your bfp soon x
  • Hiya and welcome to the madhouse that we call TTC!

Also have to say I like your avatar, although I quite like Bella :lol:

xxx
  • hey everyone image thankyou for such a warm welcome!

i do too like bella but it made me lmao, my new hobby seems to be saving hilarious twilight pics i see everywhere..they crack me up cus unfortunately im as hooked on it as a 13 year old :\( image ...it kinda makes me feel better about the whole thing!

i hope im here not too long either but it is nice to be back on the site and talking to other people in my position :lol: im still a stay at home mum so will probably be on here quite a lot! xoxo
  • i am a SAHmum 2 image i am always on and off of here image

• welcome to the up and down world that is ttc, best of luck to you xx
  • Hi and welcome to ttc!!

Hope your stay in this section is short & sweet image xx