Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hey im new here, but need some advice

hey there ladies, my name is lorraine and my husband and my self have been TTC for 6 months now. anyway i was wondering if anyone could help me??

my last AF was 6th dec and was due on new years day, however i have still not had anything, i also have some changes within myself that i have noticed, but im not 100% sure if this is preg symptoms or not. i have done so many preg tests in the past and all been BFN, the most recent being yesterday, and to be honest i am terrified to test again as if it is BFN i will be so dissappointed.

the symptoms i have noticed are
i feel exhausted all of the time, its so bad i feel my concentration is lacking at times.
migraneish headaches
right now i feel nauseous and this has JUST started tonight (howver i am a nurse and there is a bug going about so i may have caughtthat lol)
"period like pains" although no period.
tender boobs ... and they are itchy????

i dont know if the preg test is BFN that these symptoms would be too soon, if they are even symptoms lol...can anyone give me any advice/past experiance???

thanks

lorraine
xx

Replies

• Sounds like you may need to see your Dr hun. He/she may be able to put your mind at rest and give you the advise that you need. xx