Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

For anyone that remembers me...

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that we had our 12 week scan today and it went well, have put a post in pregnancy with pics if anyone does want a look but obviously it would be insensitive to put anything here.

Anyway I hope you are all well and I am crossing everything that you get your BFP's very soon.

Lots of Love
Kate

Replies

• Options
    I am so glad all is well with bubs, lovely to see some positive stories x x
  • Options
    I saw it hunny, really pleased for you. Your new EDD is my birthday too!

xxx
  • Options
    yyyaaayyy, thats great news! thats flowen by!!! xxx
  • Options
    Hi hun, I wasn't here before you left but just wanted to say congrats! It must be such a relief to see that little bean on the screen, hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy, happy and relaxed xx
  • Options
    Of course we remember you LOL

That's great news hun was wondering the other day when it would be, gona go & have a nose now.

xxxx
  • Options
    Great news congratulations xx
  • Options
    Thats great news L&N!!! Congratulations! I bet you cant wait until your 20 week scan now xxxx
  • Options
    have already replied on your other thread. great news about your cute little bubs being well image
  • Options
    L&N those pics are fab, they are so clear!!! I am so happt that things are going well for you an bubs, thankyou for your post, it gives us all hope.

I only got a certain BFP on sun, so am not confident enough to join you in PG yet, but hope to join you soon!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    Thanks very much ladies, will keep an eye out for you all.
    xxx