Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Well that was a short stay!.....

I cant believe it, after 8 months,

Can not believe im saying this but.... I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waited till today to test, af was due today and was so shocked to see the line come up straight away on a tescos cheapy! I even thought that must be the control line........ Ive since done a clearblue digital as i wasnt believing my eyes and it says 2-3! I ovulated 15days ago so thats right isnt it?????

ahhhh im all over the place, so happy beyond belief that i can finally say 'im pregnant' but im freaking out aswell, i was so sure af was on way as had no symotoms like my last two pregnancys and ive had cramping, twinges and back pain... please reasure me this is fine. OMG Im pregnant! xxn

babydust to all xx

Replies

• congratulations!!!!

xxxx
  • Aww congratulations hunny, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months

xxx
  • Wow congratulations, that's wonderful news!!

You must be so pleased image.

I look forward to seeing you in due in Sept! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Kat x
    6+0
  • That is wonderful news, after everything you've been through. I'm so happy for you and hope to join you soon!!
    Congratulations xx
  • Lol that was a short stay! Congratulations, hope you have a h & h 9 months x
  • Thanks girls, Im so happy but shocked. I was certain more than any other month that we hadnt done it this month. Bit worried bout the period type pains ive been having. I so hope everything goes well this time, ahhh im feeling very emotional!

Hope you all get your bfp's soon xx
  • congratulations xxx
  • congratulations xxx
  • congratulations xx
  • Yey Ceilidh BIG congrats hun!

Don't worry about the cramps, symptoms can be similar to af even if you didn't have them in your previous pregnancies x x

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/v6Qa.png

• congrats.xxx
  • congratulations hun.xxxxx
  • Thanks guys. xx

mini-eggs! cant believe your 21 weeks! How exciting, hope things are going well xx
  • Hooray, congratulations!!!

thats lovely news, have a happy and healthy 9 months.
  • Congratulations xx
  • yah congrats chick! see you in sept x x
  • Congratulations! Did you do anything different this month? xx
  • If any id say, we had sex less often... we had been so busy with christmas and family's it was hard to get a minutes peace! There was certainly no legs in the air this month.... so shocked, just goes to show though xx

Just feeling very strange that i dont have symptoms like my previous pregnancies, well apart from tmi comming up, ive been so constipated for the last 3 days, last night i had to take lactoluse to help me go. I did check and it appears to be safe in pregnancy. OH thinks ive been more crabby than normal aswell, he said he had his suspicions because he remembered the crabbyness! hah xx

Oh no, i dyed my hair last week, and drank a few glasses of bacardi breezer on sat. I would never normally do that until i knew either way but i was just so certain i wasnt preg! I know everyone says dying your hair is fine, it just doesnt sit comfortable with me. Oh well nothing i can do about it now...

Hope to see you all in preg forums!! xx
  • Hi hun - i remember you from Planning...

...Huge congratulations to you hun, i'm so pleased to see your fantastic news. Have a H&H 9 months :\)
  • I've been following your story. Congratulations and I wish you all the luck and best wishes in the world.

K xxx