Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

completely irrelevent but

hi, just needed a bit of tlc from the lovelies on here. as a few of you know from past posts/comments we have been ttc for a while and my sil is approx 4 months. well its all been a bit tense as she has been horrid to oh and me and today it came to a head. she has told my mil that i said her baby would be thick, called her spoilt and took the pi$s out of her pram?!we have just had a major phone call bust up, i have had to explain the lies to friends who thought she was telling the truth and my oh is fuming. at the time of ttc and be calm, pma, this has really messed me up. thanks for reading/listening and im sorry for the nothing to do with ttc rant i just needed to tell someone xxx:\(

Replies

• Options
    Hey sweetie, that must have been horrid, ((((((hugs)))))) to make you feel better xxx
  • Options
    thanks bbe, me and oh are trying to be sooo positive about getting a bfp and then this happens to stress me out. ur hugs made me feel better xxx
  • Options
    aww hun, sounds like you had a hard time. you know we are all here to let you vent.xxxx
  • Options
    Thats what were here for lovely, keep up that pma xxx
  • Options
    just got a txt off sil which simply said 'sorry' this is after oh and mil have spoken to her. what do i do??im sooo fuming still im not sure if im ready to speak to her yet. ps, have been feeling sick all day (af due this week) although not sure if this is due to stress or what im hoping it is xx
  • Options
    omg how old is she?! 16?!
  • Options
    21, with a baby due in 6 months x
  • Options
    sound like ur having a rough time
    ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

symptom spotting while stressing out :lol:
    hope you get you BFP hun xx