Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

ttc is so glamerous...(tmi perhaps)

first month of trying, not ovulated yet but enjoying lots of condom free sex for the first time haha

its a very messy job thou!! oh and me do some kind of weird yoga positions so he can pull out without getting it everywhere then i put my legs up in the air while i demand he goes and fetches me a pad ( nothing worse than wet patches IMO) :lol: and all the man juice makes my lady garden make some unpleasant noises haha

all in a days work! im glad oh is still attracted to me! (thou he has seen me give birth so he may be a little desensitized lmao) x

Replies

• & I managed to mis spell the title even while singing Fergies - Glamorous in my head whilst typing it :lol: xx
  • first month of trying, not ovulated yet but enjoying lots of condom free sex for the first time haha

its a very messy job thou!! oh and me do some kind of weird yoga positions so he can pull out without getting it everywhere then i put my legs up in the air while i demand he goes and fetches me a pad ( nothing worse than wet patches IMO) :lol: and all the man juice makes my lady garden make some unpleasant noises haha

all in a days work! im glad oh is still attracted to me! (thou he has seen me give birth so he may be a little desensitized lmao) x

lol

oooh the visual images imageimage

xxx

• Yes! Im very bored and probably shouldnt be posting those kinds of things :lol: xx
  • hehe sounds smashing!
    I told my DH that he was really going to enjoy ttc and started explaining the ovulation process to which he replied 'oh yeah because you make it sound so erotic' lol!
  • haha image yes..my oh sounded thrilled when i started talking about cervical mucus :lol: he thinks its all quite gross!

I think he prefers the sex side of it and just leaves the thinking to me..

and believe me, he can only do one at a time - the blood is either in his head or leaves to go elsewhere :lol:
  • Think men generally think it is all very easy to get pg,
    Mine glazes over when I talk about ovulating or ovulation schmovulation as he says! xxx
  • LOL you shudda seen me and my OH the other night!!
    I am OV at the moment we had done it missionary on sat and sun we did it doggy style (lol!) but then trying to turn me round without losing too much man juice was HILARIOUS! it was like a military operation - we ended up laughing so much I laughed some of it out heheheheh. (Sorry TMI!)
  • haha yes thats what its like with us! will have to calm down and do some missionary for around ov i reckon because trying to keep attatched whilst moving about is hilarious

yeah u dont wanna laugh

or cough

:lol:
  • OMG that is hilarious!! I have been laughing out loud reading this, while hubby gets grumpy, stamping his foot, demanding to know what I am looking at!!! It is so funny cos I can totally relate - trying to keep everything inside whilst dismounting from doggy is not easy, and a fit of the giggles, or coughing (or sneezing - which isn't very pleasant!) can prove a messy business! Oh the glamour of TTC....! :roll:
  • I've discovered a forward roll after doggy is a good 'get out method'!!!!!!
  • I've discovered a forward roll after doggy is a good 'get out method'!!!!!!

Haha - that is brilliant - will have to remember that for next time!!
  • LOL ! So funny and sooo true ! LOL

Me and OH have walked to the bathroom whilst hes still in me to get some tissue before ! LOL!

• lol!!!!

ill have to remember the forward role! oh will be pleased! :lol:

stace we have tried so many times to make it to the bathroom with oh still inside me but we cant even get off the bed and across the bedroom to the door :lol:
  • Well, having had a rubbish day, this post has really lifted my mood!!! Its amazing how you think that such things only happen to you, its a releif to know that its just "normal"!!!! hahaha.
  • It has lifted my mood too! I have been talking to my friend who is also TTC and we have not been holding back and it is very funny what you find out! For everything she said my first answer is often ME TOO!!!! xx