Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Life

Hey Ladies,

Well Thought i'd better let you all kno wim still alive.

Still have all my symptoms and my AF was all over the place, mostly spotting.
i have noticed my areola's are getting darker, not sure if thats just a 'growing up' thing, and i have a maze of blue veins.

Made an appt to see the doctor today but Hubbies pay didnt go in till late so have to cancel now cant get an appt for 2 wks.

Going to try another test tomorrow morning. I'll let you all know how i go. Oh plus ive had the worst ear infection it hurts so bad!

Karina xx

Replies

• Ah Miss88, you poor thing, sounds like you're going through the wars at the mo. Have got my fingers crossed that you just have a very shy bean. Take care xxx
  • This is going to be our yr donnat2004.. and we're going to be bump buddies i can feel it lol
  • I really hope so! Due to OV some time mid-late next week so the 'deed' will commence with avengance early next week, lol! Keep me posted on how you're getting on xx
  • I really hope so! Due to OV some time mid-late next week so the 'deed' will commence with avengance early next week, lol! Keep me posted on how you're getting on xx
  • Woke up this morning feeling like ive been run over by a truck, and im over feeling so sick off the time...

Ear still no where near better, and to top it off i have an interview for an important job today...
    (oh and oh leaves today for work)

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day
    (sorry to have a whing)
    karina xx