Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

B F ..... Limbo!!!

Hi girlies,

I need your help!! Will give you a brief history.....came off the pill in Sept, since then I've had a 46 day cycle and a 33 day cycle. Today is CD31 for me and I've had odd symptoms - bad AF type cramps, bad skin, back ache and a general feeling that AF is on her way. Since I don't know when AF is due I tested on Sat at CD27. Tested on a FR in the afternoon and it was negative. But the odd feelings still hadn't gone away so I tested this morning with FMU. Half asleep when my alarm went off I went into the bathroom and grappled with the wrapper of a superdrug one, POAS then went back to bed to wait for my second alarm. Now my snooze is 9 minutes and when it went off I jumped straight up and went to check it. There was a faint but very pink and clear line in the second window.

Now I have read so much stuff on here and on other websites whilst at work but I am still worried it could be evaporation or a false line. When I have added everything up I can't have left the test longer than 7 minutes but I am worried because I left it longer than 3 minutes.

Can you girls give me a slap around the chops either way!!!

E x

Replies

• test again in the morning! but sounds pretty hopeful to me. I think evap lines are more likely to look gray than pink. I've still got my superdrug tests from my bfps last week, and the lines still look pink now.
    keep us all posted!!
    Gxx
  • sounds very promising rubyshoes! what does it say on the test info? it doesn't sound to me like you left it too long. like gemgems said, test again tomorrow morning (or now if you have enough tests?? - it might work!) fingers crossed for you xx
  • oooooh rubyshoes it sounds good!!! test again in the morning and make sure you let us know!! xx
  • Thanks girls,

It says check after three, discard after ten - But I am certain it appeared before ten mins was up, I just can't be sure when it did appear since I didn't watch it - learnt my lesson there!!

Going to hold off and test tomorrow morning and see. Veering between being certain it's a BFP and worrying myself sick that nothing will be there tomorrow!

Thanks for your help girls - I'll update tomorrow

E x
  • I think evap lines take a bit longer than that to appear - it sounds very promising!!

Best of luck, my fingers and toes are crossed for you!! image

Kat xx
    6+1
  • Thanks Kat and Mrs S - aaaargh wish I could go to bed now just so the morning will arrive quicker!

E x
  • argh!!!! i think that's very very positive!!!!

reckon too soon for an evap line, say discard after 10, which it wasn't

lots of luck and babydust for the morning xxx
  • ps, update on here asap please! xx
  • I will smudge thanks hon, just feel so nervous that it will be an empty window tomorrow!!

Struggling to do anything tonight!

E x
  • keep busy, wait for the morning, test, then come and tell us...ok?

keeping everything crossed for you honey
  • It's a deal homefairy!!

Thanks for all your help girls, I'll update tomorrow morning with the all important results

Ex
  • Just to say good luck. I've got my fingers crossed for you Ruby! x
  • Oh wow Ruby Shoes that sounds very promising, I don't think you would have evap line that soon! Fingers crossed, so hope this is it for you!! image
  • Thanks girl, you're all making me want to cry!! will let you know when I know

E x
  • OMG!!!! RubyShoes!!!!! I saw this post on the main page and screamed when i saw you were the author!!!

Sounds really promising - you'd best keep us all updated. Got my fingers SO tightly crossed for you. Hope this is your BFP image Here's hoping we can change from 'no af united' to 'pregnancy united' hee hee.

ARGH!! I'm excited now!!!!xxx
  • Thanks Sal - I have just been commenting on your baby scan picture - your little bean!!

God I hope so - I feel so anxious tonight but I definitely didn't imagine the line and it was so clear even though it was faint.

Testing again tomorrow so I'll keep you posted ......

E x
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Rubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for you!! I'll be checking in the morning - got everything crossed!!

This could be it!!

Buckets of baby dust!

Mwah xx
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Rubeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo excited for you!! I'll be checking in the morning - got everything crossed!!

This could be it!!

Buckets of baby dust!

Mwah xx
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh thanks Mrs R - I am hoping so but I will be so worried in the morning!!

I'll keep you posted........

E x
  • i'm pretty sure you'll be posting in the morning to say it was a positive - it sounds completely +ve and not evap.....so good luck in the morning image)

PP84 x