Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

she got me :-(

says it all really ladies....bang on 28 days too, BDing brought it out! I did kind of know but i was still really hopefull.
In fact im gutted and feel really low this morning....i was so relaxed about it this month, we BD when we wanted but i knew it was at the right time. My breasts are sore, i never get this...why has my body done this to me!!! If i didnt have sore breasts i wouldnt really of questioned it argh want to cry!! xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh hunny, I'm really sorry she got you the cowbag.

Maybe Valentine's your time

Sedning you lots of hugs

xxx
  • Options
    Oh hunny, I'm really sorry she got you the cowbag.

Maybe Valentine's your time

Sedning you lots of hugs

xxx
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that pet. The b*tch got me last night too. I'm gutted as I was 19DPO yesterday and really had my hopes up. Oh well, fingers crossed for February BFP's for us both! xx
  • Options
    A valentines bean would be lush, thanku. I'll be fine once she's buggered off, first couple days are always crap arent they1
    Got my fingers tightly crossed for u xx
  • Options
    im so sorry she found you hun.

a valentines baby would be very romantic.xxxxx
  • Options
    She got me too....Aaaarggghh!! Also hoping fir a BFP around Valentines image x x
  • Options
    she got me too today, am amazed considering all the stress!! valentines is the way forward xx;\)
  • Options
    Oh i'm sorry hun xxxxx
  • Options
    sorry honey-maybe cupid could bring you a little bean.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, seems theres a fair few of us! Have 2 nights out planned this weekend and then she'll be gone woo1 xx
  • Options
    Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. ((((((hugs))))) xxx
  • Options
    so theres a few of us here on the same cycle (ish) thats going to make for a very interesting february!!my hubby says we have to bd every day now after af to make sure lol, ill keep an eye out for you ladies due the same time as me xxximage
  • Options
    I know that shes 'here' but not in full flow or anything, all i've had was that bit after BD lastnight, seemed like a lot but i guess it was mixed in with OHs stuff sorry TMI! my AF does normally start pretty slow just wish she'd hurry up so i can start on CD1 grrr! xx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hun, big hugs it can be deflating fingers crossed for a valentines BFP for you xx