Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

and so the 2ww begins....

Well after the most painful ovulation I've possibly ever had (don't think I needed the cbfm lol) I think the peak is finally over and am now officially in the long, frustrating 2ww.

I've promised myself not to ss but who am I kidding, of course I will!!!

Has anyone else just started the 2ww who can get me through it?!

Replies

• hi, i'm just starting my 2ww, my boobies are killing me still. good luck to you, im going to try and not ss but i won't be able to help myself!
  • Can I join u ladies? We didn't actually mean to start trying just yet but ov early this month so ended up bd on day 2,3&4 before ov. Didn't bd on ov days so not sure if I have a chance but now we are both really excited and think that maybe we could be and if so I'd like tothink of it as fate with me oving early! So this my first ever 2 ww and now I'm obsessed with ss but feel totally normal! We were going to start trying next month anyway so eeeeeek! So know I'm not really in 2 ww due to not actually bd on ov day and therefore probably only have a tiny chance it would nice to go thro it with some lovely ladies who understand! Unlike my hubby who thinks 2 weeks is no time to wait! X
  • hey, how is everyone? i'm on my 2nd 2ww at the mo. am about 4dpo and i'm determined not 2 test early this month!the wait is already killing me. lol.xox
  • hey, how is everyone? i'm on my 2nd 2ww at the mo. am about 4dpo and i'm determined not 2 test early this month!the wait is already killing me. lol.xox
  • Hey everyone, hope u are all well and coping with the waiting?!

The thing I keep telling myself is that all my friends who have been pregnant never had any symptoms at all! I wish there was a way of knowing sooner!

This is my 5th 2ww but prior to this cycle I think we were bd too soon before I actually ovulate so hopefully this month will be the month! Trying not to get my hopes up tho.

Good luck and baby dust to u all xx
  • Hey everyone, hope u are all well and coping with the waiting?!

The thing I keep telling myself is that all my friends who have been pregnant never had any symptoms at all! I wish there was a way of knowing sooner!

This is my 5th 2ww but prior to this cycle I think we were bd too soon before I actually ovulate so hopefully this month will be the month! Trying not to get my hopes up tho.

Good luck and baby dust to u all xx
  • Hi,
    I got my positive opk yesterday so i'm 1DPO today, AF due on the 27th and I ov'd 2 days late this month so not sure if AF will arrive on time because of late ov?? Look forward to SS with you all xx
  • I dont know, mine sent twice too!

AF for me is due around 28th Jan - Please dont ever arrive!!

So far no symptoms but still got the aftermath of ov symptoms at the mo I think x