Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just had great news!!

Hi Ladies

For those of you that didnt just receive a txt in my txting frenzy LOL I have just had some great news from our consultant.

Our last batch of bloods have come back the Lupus Anticoagulant for me & both our Kartoytype (genetics) have come back showing as normal.

I can not describe what a weight has been lifted from our shoulders & just hope that we have seen the last of the badluck as mc go.

Still have a follow up appt in Feb to see if I need to have a hysteroscopy as have a history of endometriosis but im feeling so much more confident now & just have a feeling that 2010 will def be the year of the baby, and as L&N said to me fingers crossed the next 2ww is the last untilwe decide to try for n.o.2!!!!

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has shown us so much love & support through such an extremley difficult time, I really dont know what I would do without such a wonderful group of friends across all the forums.

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    hi ya Laujai,

Im so glad youve had good news, you must be thrilled.

yes 2010 will definately be the year of babies!!!

lots of luck, love and baby dust
    x

• Options
    Thank you PB

I am over the moon!!! xx
  • Options
    Oh Tink that's so lovely thank you so much hun, I feel like crying now LOL good tears though.

I miss you girls too, I always pop over for a look in too see how your all doing but dont always post, by the way loving the fanny fit club thread!!! Was pmsl when I saw that!!!

Thank you again for thinking of me it means alot to me & I really appreciate your lovely words.

Hope you & bump are doing well xxxx

• Options
    Just wanted to say how fantastic that is Laujai! I'm so thrilled for you. I am still watching your progress with great interest (not in a freaky stalker way!) as I really, really want things to work out for you.

Here's hoping 2010 is your year for everything going to plan x
  • Options
    Thanks Makka Pakka, dont worry I stalk all the forums LOL & always Sept to se how your getting along too.

Isnt is lovely that we all remember eachother & check on how everyone is, after reading Tink-a-belles post I went into March to see what it was about & I have never seen a due in forum do that, a post remebering all of us who had left due to mc, what a sweet thoughtful thing to do.

We do have a lovely bunch of ladies across all the forums, hence my thanking everyone. xxx
  • Options
    Glad your results came back all clear.
    Good luck for 2010.
    Love & (((hugs)))
    nettie x
  • Options
    yyyyaaayyy! thats such good news hun! xx
  • Options
    Hi flower,

Just wanted to say that I am soooo pleased at your great news, bet it feels like a huge weight and worry has been lifted.

2010 is destined to be a wonderful year for all of us I know it xxxx
  • Options
    Oh Laura, I am so so so happy for you! That is fantastic news and I am so glad you have got the much needed answers.

I think 2010 is going to be your year and when you get your bfp I am going to giving you the biggest wooo hoo I can do!

really pleased for you! x x x
  • Options
    Thanks girls you are all great.

Off for the group hug now!! xxx
  • Options
    Awww Lau I'm soooo pleased for you, what a huge weight offa you now!

This is definetly your year, I can feel it in me bones image

xxx
  • Options
    Awww Lau I'm soooo pleased for you, what a huge weight offa you now!

This is definetly your year, I can feel it in me bones image

xxx
  • Options
    I have no idea what it all means, but I am glad it is something positive! I will keep my fingers crossed that 2010 will be a great year for all of us!
  • Options
    yay fantastic news!!!!! so pleased for you hun.
    Gxx
  • Options
    Excellent news Laujai xxxxxx
  • Options
    Thanx ladies xxx
  • Options
    Great news xx
  • Options
    good for you laujai!!
  • Options
    Thanks girls xxx
  • Options
    Aww Laura honey that is great news it must be such a weight of your mind. All steam ahead for the year of the baby!