Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnancy Symptoms??

Me and my fiance are trying for a baby again after a miscarriage last year. I stopped taking the Pill mid December and had AF near the end of December and for the last few weeks i have had the following symptoms:

Weight Gain (must admit i did indulge slightly over xmas but i have gained 5 pounds in less than a month!)
Tension headaches - i have had these for the last few weeks as well as slight dizzy spells
Sore boobs - they have grown a lot and feel very heavy they r really ache! My nipples are sore too!
Emotional - i have been up and down emotionally, crying one minute and snapping at my fiance the next
Vivid Dreams - i've literally dreamt every night for the last few weeks and its quite annoying
also i have been more tired than usual.

Now I have googled these and they do point to pregnany but i havent had any sickness as of yet. My AF is not due for another week or so but is it too soon to do a test as all the tests say to wait till 4 days before your period.

Has anyone else had these symptoms and is there a test that may work or do you suggest i wait?
The suspense is killing me!! :\)

Replies

• How long have you been having these symptoms?

I'd say wait at least a few more days, then do a fr test, if you do one now you're more than likely going to get a bfn and it could just be because it's too early to pick up the hormones, so no point wasting the money.

Good luck and i hope you do get your bfp when you test x
  • so your next period would be due in about 10 days is that right? if so wait till as near to then as you can before testing as its prob too soon to pick anything up on a test just now. good luck x
  • hey,
    i'm in similar position, i'm 11dpo now and had loads of symptoms, dead sore boobs, cramps around 6dpo, headaches started yesterday
    BUT not gonna test until tues or at least try and wait. i got FR test too

try and hold off a little longer, know its so hard to wait but u'll get a better result
    i'll keep my fingers crossed for u hun xxxxx
  • hey,
    i'm in similar position, i'm 11dpo now and had loads of symptoms, dead sore boobs, cramps around 6dpo, headaches started yesterday
    BUT not gonna test until tues or at least try and wait. i got FR test too

try and hold off a little longer, know its so hard to wait but u'll get a better result
    i'll keep my fingers crossed for u hun xxxxx
  • Thanks for the advice ladies. FR is a First Response test right?? I'm going to wait till Friday as AF is due approx Tuesday 26th Jan.

Thanks all for wishing me luck and i'll let u know as soon as i do! xx