Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Ok so not really sure when I ov this month but got what looked like a positive on an OPK thur so I could be 2/3 dpo by now.

Symptoms so far - sickly feeling again :lol:
On/off headache
(.)(.) feel heavy and sensitive
Tired!!!

Anyone else want to share their symptoms, i said I wasnt going to SS but I just can't help myself!! :lol:

UPDATED - 5 BFP's image

Snugglenush
Dotty Jackie
Fairy Dust
Littlewolf
Sparkling Diamond

If I have missed anyone, let me know and I will add you :lol:

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on 28 January 2010 22:06:39 ]

Replies

• Hey SD image

Am 5dpo today - no symptoms really. Not expecting any. Determined to not do too much SS - I get better at it every month!! Gonna try to hold off any testing if AF not arrived by 30th. Got a busy few weeks so should keep me distracted!
    xxx
  • me me me! i'm actually in the 1ww now waiting to test on friday (day after i think af is due) and i WILL NOT TEST UNTIL THEN!! (maybe if i keep saying it it'll be true!)
    hardly any symptoms yet just felt quite tired this weekend with no reason for it coz not been to bed particularly late.
    don't feel particularly positive about this month but then i never do so we'll see!
    xxx
  • Hi,

Im in the dreaded 2WW now, I'm 7dpo. No symptons as yet, but fingers crossed they'll all hit me at once lol. x
  • Hello. I'm on my first ever 2ww. I've only had one AF since coming off the pill last september and that AF was over 90days a go now! Was doing OPKs every day and got my first positive on Thursday. So now in the 2ww and not getting my hopes up too much as I know the chances of us doing it first time are very slim....but deep down am wishing hard!! xx
  • Hi,
    I'm with you!! I'm 3dpo today and ov'd 2 days later than normal so not sure if AF will show on time anyway because of that.
    Fingers crossed for BFP's all round xx
  • Hiya all,

Sounds promising for everyone, really trying hard not to SS but have had af type cramps in my lower tummy!!

Again dont want to get my hopes up if I go by first af date 21st and my cycle length of 35 days am due af 25th Jan, if I go by 26th am due af 30th so am going to test on 25th and if its BFN then I know to wait and test no later than 30th!!

xx
  • I've hat cramps today too! I don't have a clue when af is due so I'm going to try and hold out testing until 30th because that's my birthday and hubby and I are going on holiday for a week that day...would be so amazing to wake up in the morning and get a bfp!!! xx
  • I OV today so 1DPO tomorrow...

I wonder how many symptoms Ill manage to imagine? :lol:

Quite looking forward to it but at the same time I know I wont be too happy to see AF. In saying that Im very impatient too...

With my son I knew I was pregnant really early on, I had one day where I just felt hungover/ill and very odd, then went on to have a bfp 6 days before AF was due because I was feeling sick on the train to work every day and every night on the way home!! I know every preg is different but hopefully I will get some nice strong symptoms (that arent imagined haha) Can u tell Im full of PMA? image
  • Hi can I join you? I'm on the 2ww, cycles have been varying between 32-39 days but im pretty sure i ov'd approx a week ago. I said I wouldn't ss but I saw you ladies doing it and couldn't help myself!

My only real symptom is that my nips are a bit tender and sticking out all day long. Sometimes i get a bit of breast tenderness around ov and sometimes i don't but this time its not gone away really since ov time. Bra off the minute I walk through the door.

Also (TMI alert) but downstairs is very sensitive at the mo, as i discovered when we BD'd a couple of days ago, I had to stop part way through.

im going to try and hold out til 1st feb but definately no earlier than the 28th. I've got a good feeling about this month, hope i'm right!

Good Luck everyone xx
  • I've got major chocolate cravings today, don't know what's going on!!! Normally if I think about having chocolate I just tell myself no but today I've had to give in...had a penguin this morning, then 2 chocolate hobnobs and now just tucking into another penguin!! Not sure if it's related or not but thought I'd share and see how everyone is?! xx
  • not sure i can count choc cravings as a sympton happymrsS as thats pretty normal for me! especially since christmas as i've just got used to eating loads! lol not really had many symptoms, though am of course noticing every twinge! i really hope when i am pregnant i get some nice strong symptoms like emilie said so theres no doubt in my mind!
    got the sudden urge to test today but held off. i really want to leave it till friday!
    xxx
  • I am (I think??) currently 11/12 dpo but got another +ve on spit test today so not really all that sure :lol:

No out of the ord symptoms VERY irritable, tearful bit crampy/tightening
    sore (.)(.)'s but all would expect with AF too.

best of luck ladies.

KJ. x

• first ever 1dpo almost over...

got a uti and womb area feels tender and sore and lady parts feel all sensitive. sore (.)(.) from OV still and feeling a bit yucky... not pg symptoms i know! just feeling sorry for myself booo

come on PMA!! come on little eggy!
    :lol:
  • Hello to any newbies to the SS he he!! It is addictive.

Well am bit stressed out at the moment with hubbys job so last 2 days I have had a migraine, pains in my stomach (like a grumbling in my belly) and feeling nauseous for no reason but as I said before could be ov symptoms or STRESS related.

I really wish I could leave a stress free life but our lives are quite stressful I just really hope we have managed to do it this month as hubby is now going to have to start working away for 2 weeks at a time and this is going to make BDing very awkward argh..............rant over!!

Am feeling quite optimistic because we have tried to stick to Bd every 2-3 days and even some mornings!!

Here's hoping!! xx

Ps Mrshappy - I too have been craving chocolate and normally I do this when af is coming (please hope it isnt the witch early and just a BFP sign)

I too had a penguin!!!

PPs *too much info* been burping and farting alot too!!! not proud of myself but hey ho!! image

xx
  • Haha, Sparking Diamond Penguins are great for a chocolate fix...mmm, makes me want another one now!!
    Sorry to hear you're stressed out, it can't be easy with your hubby's work etc. Try to relax though (I know it's easier said than done) so that you're body relaxes too.
    I've had the 'excess gas' today too...hmm fingers crossed it's things moving around inside!!
    xx
  • 2DPO.....feeling ok (granted ive only been awake for an hour :lol: ) Lady lumps still sore from OV. Not sure if they are always sore after OV because Ive never really noticed before.

xxx
  • I'm now 8/9DPO and am officially BORED of the 2WW!!!!!!!!! :x

I'm feeling really negative about this all now and have convinced myself it's a BFN this month, I just want AF to turn up now so I can carry on with it.

Had pulling/cramping sensation in my lady garden area, my temps dipped at 4/5 dpo which I read somewhere could be implantation?? Also been having waves of dizziness and nausea on and off but I'm not sure whether these things are all in my head!!!!

STUPIDLY been testing on cheapy tests for the last couple of days, and while the first day was exciting, now seeing a BFN is just making me sad!!!

I need your help ladies!! This is my first month and I KNOW I'm going overboard, but I can't help it!!!!!!! :cry:

I'm feeling really negative about this all now and have convinced myself it's a BFN this month, I just want AF to turn up now so I can carry on with it.

Had pulling/cramping sensation in my lady garden area, my temps dipped at 4/5 dpo which I read somewhere could be implantation?? Also been having waves of dizziness and nausea on and off but I'm not sure whether these things are all in my head!!!!

STUPIDLY been testing on cheapy tests for the last couple of days, and while the first day was exciting, now seeing a BFN is just making me sad!!!

I need your help ladies!! This is my first month and I KNOW I'm going overboard, but I can't help it!!!!!!! :cry:

dont fret!! *hug* cramping sensations are always good (unless they are followed with af)! dizziness = good! nausea = good!!

its too early to test right now...everyone is different but it can take up to 7-10 days for the fertilized egg to travel and then burrow into the womb lining, then its got to then start producing enough hormones to show up on a test.

its not over til af comes xxxxxx

It's my first month too so I know exactly how you feel!! I'm trying to convince myself that it's not going to be a bfp so that I'm not too disappointed....but deep down I'm hoping so much! I haven't really had any symptoms, the cramps have stopped now and apart from wanting to eat a lot of chocolate that's it!!! I can't believe how slowly these two weeks are going to go...I'm only 4/5dpo! I just can't imagine going through this month after month, I think I'll send myself (and hubby) crazy! xx
  • Yummy Mummy I feel exactly same as you - am on 7dpo and really fed up lol. Completely convinced that this isn't our month and that we are never ever ever going to get pregnant - even though we are only on month 3 (really sorry for feeling this way cos I know plenty people been trying even longer.) I just can't help feeling it!
    Had no symptoms at all - temps have stayed high so far. Ah wel i guess there is always next month. Here's to a November baby for me image