Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

need a break

well, you probably read about my AF being late.
So I tried not to get my hopes up but that is easier said than done because missing AF seems like THE symptom(although after a couple of months on BE i should know better)

well, she arrived overnight and I was devastated and spent the morning crying, DH was really sweet but only saw him for 15mins this morning because he is at work

It was only 6th months for us but I feel horrible right now

So I gonna stay away from here for a while...well, I might sometimes come and read but won't post. Hope that this will take my mind of things so I can just go with the flow..

I will be back in a couple of weeks(perhaps 4or5 is I manage that long) and hope that you lovely ladies will all have moved on to Pregnancy. You are all wonderful and I will miss you whilst I am gone

xxx

Replies

• ((((((((((((((((((((((((huge hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So so so sorry she got you hun,
    I hope a BE break helps and you can come back and tell us u have ur bfp

chat soon xxxx gems xxxx
  • ((((((((((((((((((((((((huge hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So so so sorry she got you hun,
    I hope a BE break helps and you can come back and tell us u have ur bfp

chat soon xxxx gems xxxx
  • aww hun so so sorry she found you. sending big hugs. will miss you loads hope the break helps.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • awww im gutted for you shuck. THis is my 6th month too and I must admit we're getting desperate now. I know many try for longer but every month is another blow.

Hope you're okay sweetie x x x
  • Sorry the witch found you shuck-no one ever tells you how hard this ttc game is going to be. Take a break and concentrate on something else for a while (easier said than done, I know!)-come back soon with your BFP announcement!
    xDx
  • Oh honey- big hugs to you.

You poor thing.

I hope that time away will be a good break for you. I hope the break will do you good like getting you all calm, getting a big suppy of baby dust, and maybe a BFP.

Keep going with all of your healthyness-you were doing great.

• Hey sweetie am so sorry she found you. Gonna miss you on here! ((((hugs)))) xxx
  • Hey hun, hope you are ok, I'm so sorry you are feeling so down, I'm only month 2 of TTC and already it's taken over my life so I kinda know how u feel. remember we are all here if you ever need to chat. Take care and hopefully we will see u back soon.
    PS Sending bucket-loads of babydust your way
  • ((((hugs)))) so sorry she found you hun, im on month 5 and got a bfn today so i know how you feel, the pressure we put ourselves under can get too much. Hope the break does you good and you get your bfp xxx