Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Have you picked out baby names?

13»

Replies

• Well I made the mistake of telling people what names I liked and they all turned their face up at Poppy :roll:

yeah, I wont be doing that again!
  • what Poppy is a lovely name!!! I really like Daisy but then called the dog that!
  • owwww -

I love this - ppl have already said the names we want but that can only be a good thing as far as i'm concerned!

For a boy:
    JUDE, ALFIE, OLIVER OR SEBASTIAN

For a girl:
    SOPHIE ELIZABETH, LILLY, SUMMER OR ELLA MAY

I hope one of them puts in an appearance soon!

• Only name we have really is jorgia, no thoughts of anything else yet xx
  • Sorry, wrong spelling Jorja xx
  • i like Lily May for a girl and not sure about a boy, my daughter has a welsh name though and and id like my 2nd to have a welsh name too but theres none i like :/ xx

Seren is a beautiful Welsh name. It means 'Star'!!
  • I think I have names picked out, although I will probably change my mind! Hubby always disagrees with me, so it is a miracle we have agreed on any!

We are going to have Ava Grace for a girl, or Finley James for a boy.

My favourite boys name is Riley, but hubby isn't that keen and his sister says that is what she is having (not that she is even ttc but never mind!! :roll: ) I also love Evie for a girl.
  • My sister is having a girl and really likes Evie but her oh (and my oh) said it's a made up name... Well aren't all names just made up?! I think it's a really pretty name, really girly.

I love Niamh, Erin and Ellie for a girl. My oh likes Emily, i like it and think it's pretty but don't want to use it, plus my sister is Emma so i think it's too similar.

If it's a boy i love Harry! But my oh doesn't image
    I'm really struggling for boys names. I like Matthew but i have a brother called Matthew :roll:
    I like Alfie but my cat is Alfie!
    I will panic if it's a boy! I'm worried we'll name it then i'll change my mind and it'll be stuck with a name i don't like!!
  • I love Noah or Evan for a boy and for girls I love Lilly (my granny is elizabeth and we call her lilly as a joke and she hates it but I lOVE it), or possibly Imogen but hubby is not even discussing names at the min so wen our little ones arrives It'll prob be nameless for a bit while we argue over names! teehee x
  • grudie - my little boy is called Lennon x
    If we have a boy this time we are naming him Marley
    If it's a girl she's going to be named Peyton
  • I've got a son called Cole, which seems to be getting more common these days, 10 years ago I didn't know of any others. The son I lost wecalled Ewan, it was the only boys name we both liked, but if it were a girl we were looking at Holly or Daisy. I don't think i could use these names when i fall pg again, but getting lots of hints on here now.
  • I've got a son called Cole, which seems to be getting more common these days, 10 years ago I didn't know of any others. The son I lost we called Ewan, it was the only boys name we both liked, but if it were a girl we were looking at Holly or Daisy. I don't think i could use these names when i fall pg again, but getting lots of hints on here now.
  • i love thinking of baby names! ours aren't very original but don't mind too much - i'd rather have a more popular name than try to think of an unusual one just for the sake of it being unusual!
    we like ethan and lucas for a boy - leaning more towards ethan at the moment.
    for a girl we have loads! we like lily, poppy, millie, mia and ella. i also love eilidh (pronounced ay-lee) but hubby doesn't like it image
    xxx
  • what Poppy is a lovely name!!! I really like Daisy but then called the dog that!
    x

I know!! lol daisy, I wanted to call my hamster daisy, its a good name! image