Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

need advice !

hey guys , my first cycle day was the 28th dec i ov on th 9th jan is it too early to take a test .. ot sure ?

Replies

• you can take OV tests from day ten of your cycle, so was that yesterday, so id keep checking if your OVing now and get BDing!!!

• yeah i have already ovulated on the 9th just wanna see a bfp now , just wondering if it might be a bit eraly or not ?
  • i have ovulated on the 9th jan just wondering when to test for a bfp...
  • hi, i'm no expert as i'm v new to this ttc lark, not even ttc til next month, but i wld say as ur only 8/9dpo then u wld be best hanging on a few days, pref a week to make sure u get an accurate result from a hpt. hth xx
  • hi, i'm no expert as i'm v new to this ttc lark, not even ttc til next month, but i wld say as ur only 8/9dpo then u wld be best hanging on a few days, pref a week to make sure u get an accurate result from a hpt. hth xx
  • The earliest to test would be 14dpo which would make it the 23rd Jan. How long are your cycles though normally? If you have a longer cycle - only test when AF is due. Hope that helps H x
  • The earliest to test would be 14dpo which would make it the 23rd Jan. How long are your cycles though normally? If you have a longer cycle - only test when AF is due. Hope that helps H x
  • Urgh-sorry about rubbish advice last night!!! I OV 3 weeks after AF so for some reason i just assumed that you were the same...even though you clearly said you didnt!!!

D'oh!!!!

Um, i think MrsAllen is right though, but then thats not too long to wait.

• thanks guys .. i guess it makes it hard when my af comes so irregulary some months my cycle is 32 days the next is 28 so god knows .. i was impatient ans did a test yesterday but BFN .. figures !