Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I'm new.. HELLO ALL!! I am planning a baby. XX

Hi there ladies,

I am new on here, I have been on you and your weddings for the last 2 years and got married last August 2009.

I just wanted to say hello to all you lovely mums to be..

My hubby and I have decided that we would like to start planning for a baby now.. I am 35 and am so broody I just want to be a mommy.

Lots of love

Clayrebear. XXX

Replies

• hey clayrebear.. i've seen you about on YAYW .. I'm Mrskatielou over there. i am 35 this year and hoping to start TTC in a couple of months.

[Modified by: Katielouxx on January 14, 2010 01:26 PM]

• Nice to hear from you Katielou, so exciting about planning for a baby.. image

I am wondering what to do though as I am looking for a new job as well at the moment and am not sure about maternity, I will have to get through 3 month probabtionary period in a new job.. will see.
    XX
  • HI and welcome to BE! Congratulations on your wedding.

I'm 28 and have a 15 month old daughter called Lucy, we are planning TTC baba number 2 in June/July. I can't wait!

Good luck TTC xxx
  • Hi Girls

Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope your pregnancy plans are coming along nicely.. Hugs. XX
  • Hi Clayrebear, I also recognise you from YAYW, I was Murphey over there.

I also got married in August, I am 31 and we have been ttc since september, fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle but wasn't meant to be image

Welcome and looking forward to chatting to you more xxx
  • Hi Clayrebear, I also recognise you from YAYW, I was Murphey over there.

I also got married in August, I am 31 and we have been ttc since september, fell pregnant on my 3rd cycle but wasn't meant to be image

Welcome and looking forward to chatting to you more xxx
  • hi clayrebear,

Congrats on ur marriage and looking forward to chatting to you.

cha&nicolexxx
  • hi clayrebear g/c from pregnancy!! I remeber you from YAYW (I was mich2bmissus) we both honeymooned in Cancun and were panicking about swine flu stopping the holiday (I think!!) good luck with your planning and future TTC!! x
  • hi clayrebear

im new here too, hello to you and other ladies who are in the planning/hoping/dreaming stages!!

i was also on the YAYW site and got married in july 2008, im 36 and hubbie and i have been together for 5 years and have decided that this year we are going to try for a baby, yippee.. its all so exciting and i truely cant wait and definatly have 'baby fever' at the moment....

i have taken the last of my pills 4 days ago and it felt great, we are planning to start ttc in afew months time... i have already found browsing this site so helpful so informative and look forward to sharing and hearing about how we're all getting along

woodfairy xx