Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could this be implantation or am I just kidding myself?

Hi ladies,

Bit of background information: I'm on CD21 today since my mc at 6 weeks. I've used my CBFM but have only had highs so far and no peak, although last time I used it I got my peak on CD18 (this was the cycle that I got my BFP).

Well anyway, yesturday evening (TMI alert) after I'd been to the toilet there was some pink blood when I wiped, nothing major just some pinky blood in my usual CM. I then BD last night, and then when I went to toilet this morning there was more pinky bloody in with my CM when I wiped. I've been to the toilet twice since and both times I've had some more pink blood, nothing major, only when I wipe.

Now I didn't think that I had even ovualted as I haven't had my peak on my CBFM, but other ladies on here have been known to get their BFP on cycles when the peak didn't show. According to this website http://www.askbaby.com/implantation-bleeding.htm implantaion usually occurs between 6 and 12DPO, and so I'm thinking that if I ov around CD14 and it wasn't picked up then this could be implanataion or am I completely kidding myeslf :\?

xxx

Replies

• You never know..... hope so but grrrrrr if you are - we are so supposed to be bump buddies!! I tested again today as my AF is such a weird colour! And I'm really emotional!
  • Hi rainbow, fingers crossed for you hun and hope it is your BFP.

Keep me posted xx
  • Just another thought, if I had peaked and my CBFM had missed it, would it have gone to low now? This is all so bloody confusing!

xxx
  • Rainbow - I have had excatly the same thing today!!!! It was only when I wiped and was a really light pink, nothing in pants (sorry!!) just on the tissue!! Fingers crossed for both of us xxxx