Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in April 2015!

Replies

• Aw, that's lovely, Jumblies! Is your ds1 about to start secondary school then? AND your dd2 about to start primary? Wow, with your ds2's birthday coming up, sounds like you're set for a busy couple of weeks!

• We don't live in the UK anymore so Ds1 starts high school in feb and dd2 starts primary in feb too. 

To add to the busy though we've just bought a house and will be moving at the end of the week. Oh and it's Father's Day on Sunday here too. image

• Blimey, Jumblies, you're a glutton for punishment! Good luck with the move!

• Thanks. I get out of the heavy lifting now image  I still get to build the furniture back up though hahaha. 

• Hi I am quietly popping by to say Hello.  found out earlier in the week that I am expecting no3 (5th pregnancy though - had mmc in March).  Technically think I am due at the beginning of May but will have CS at 36 weeks so thought I'd join this group if that's ok.

Hope everyone is doing ok, still seems a bit surreal despite the sore boobs, nausea and reflux.

• Congratulations, NessieB! It's lovely to have you here.

Yuk at the sore boobs, nausea and reflux - hope at least one of them stops very soon!

• Morning Ladies, i hope you are all well. I have a hospital appointment booked for monday and called and left a message for the midwife this morning so hopefully things will move on quite quickly now.

Still have very sore boobs hoping they get better soon. How are you all doing with your symptoms?
  • Hi, I am 7+4 weeks due 18 April! First time mum and so excited!
  • Hi, I found out 2 weeks ago that we are expecting our 1st baby..

I have worked out that I am 7+1 due 21st April but that could change after I have the 12 week scan.

I am very very nervous and symptoms come and go.. My only constant is tiredness and heavy boobs. I'm quite shocked how much they have grown already. My nausea comes and goes...

Sorry for the essay I'm never to the forum and the whole pregnancy journey x
  • I'm 7+3 and although I had a bit of nausea last week I feel much better this week so I'm worrying that there is something wrong. I've got my appetite back, just got sore boobs now but apart from that I don't really feel pregnant! How are everybody else's symptoms? X
  • My nausea has really died down now too.  I've only really suffered for about 5 days!  But with DD I only suffered for a few weeks so I'm hoping it just means I'm lucky and don't get that much ms!  I still have sore boobs and discharge! xx

• Congrats and welcome everyone!

My sickness came and went as quickly but went off loads of food - mianly veg and salad which isnt good as am eating so much more unhealthy. Had my booking in appointment today by my dates am 9 +3 and due 8th april but could change after scan where on holiday next week so hoping when I get back won't have long to wait till 12 week scanimage xx
  • I'm now 7+4 and had an early scan due to bad tummy cramps I had been suffering with, they discovered a cyst had burst from PCOS but all is well and babies heart beating nicely.   I haven't had any sickness, touch wood, as I have a bit of a phobia of sick! Yes I know I need to get over it especially with children! Ha!

sore boobs, strong sense of smell and a little bloating are all I have noticed so far.

hope everyone is ok, nice to hear others are getting the same things, this is all very strange for me but at the same time very exciting!

keep well all image

• Hello, this is my first pregnancy and I am due on 12th April and have my 12 week scan on Friday image

• Hello everybody and Congratulations!

I'm due about 16th April and this will be my first, very exciting image
  • Hello!

I found out I brought back an unexpected stow away from our holiday in Aug. I have no idea when exactly due (end of April I think)

Unexpected as my youngest is 11 months. I also have a 9 & 11 yr old.

My booking in appt is next week, hopefully get a scan booked in then as well to get a better idea of due date. I may have to move to the May group.

I'm still fairly shocked as don't feel pg, although really bloomin tired lol.

Has everyone had their scans or the dates through? XxX
  • Congratulations Totallyconfused! what a lovely suprise! let us know how you get on at your booking apt, wishing you all the best. image

• Also a big congratulations to Charmonies, xx_missamy_xx, xjanex, swiftuk, and all those new to the forum! Eek! how exciting! We look forward to hearing from you throughout your pregnancies, Take care & Best Wishes! image 

• Hey there - 15 weeks with no3. Unexpected but now we are over the shock excited for April 2016 ((-: 

• Hi Becperfect and welcome to the club with your fantastic news. Roll on April 2015!