Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a quiet hello...… (April 2015)

I found out on Friday that I am pregnant with number two! So so happy.... It's only month three of trying so haven't had to wait to long. I have a little girl who is 21 months...... Prior to her we had three recurrent miscarriages and I was put on hcg injections until 14 weeks with my little girl...... So I am getting the same treatment again..... I start my injections towards the end of this week. Hope I sail through this pregnancy.... We've had enough heartache to last us a lifetime!! Good luck everyone and hope you are all feeling well so far x

Replies

• Hi Chip01! Congratulations!! Fingers crossed this will be an easy pregnancy for you. Very sorry to hear of your miscarriages. I'm like you I have one child too And this was only our second month of ttc. So pretty delighted to find out I'm pregnant today. X

• Quite hello, I only found out on Thursday!

Sorry to hear an
  • Sorry to hear about your mcs. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you now xx
  • Hi chip01, congratulations hope all goes smoothly so sorry to hear about your mc. I

I just found out yesterday it will be our 3rd we did want another but weren't trying so was a bit of a shock! We have 2 boys 6 and 2 xx
  • Hi everyone. Here is to a happy and healthy 8 months for us all x