Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2016

Replies

• Help am I pregnant on copper coil?

Hello, I've had the copper coil for 5 years this year. I always always have regular periods on a 33day cycle. This month I am now 5 days late, and I know that something is up. My chest has been really painful all week to the point that it was painful to take my bra off and have loose clothing on. I'd never experienced this before so as you do I started googling and everything told me it was pregnancy, but I was more worried that it could be ectopic due to having the coil. I have since checked (I now realise I've never checked on a regular basis) for the strings of my coil and I cannot locate. I obviously then rushed to asda and I've bought three cheap pregnant tests, two of which show the most faintest second line possible? However I then bought a clear blue test which stated Not Pregnant? Can someone please help me as I'm really worried. I'm slightly hesitant to go to the GP today as my mother in law works there and I wouldn't want to bump into her or for her to get her suspicions, I will wait until she is off work at the end of the week. Really appreciate if someone can help. Thanks Jane
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/128996.jpg

• Hi Janeshep. Welcome to MadeForMums! You've actually posted in our April Birth Club – where folks who already know they're pregnant can chat and swap symptoms and support. If you'd like some help with working out whether you're pregnant or not, you'll probably better off posting in our Pregnancy topic – where they are usually loads of people with wise words to say about pregnancy tests. Good luck with it all!

• It definitely looks positive to me! 

• How are you feeling Dori?

• Hello. My back is killing me! Lol. I've just been reading about it and it seems all normal but as usual I'm worrying again :/ midwife next week. How are you? Xx

• I'm okay. I'm so tired but I'm finding it hard to switch off at night! 

You're seeing your midwife next week? That's soon. I'm not seeing mine until the 28th. 

Is it feeling real yet? x

• We better get used to being tired! Lol. Come 3pm I'm nearly asleep at my desk. Are you feeling sicky or anything yet? 

I was quite surprised how quick I got a midwife appointment... its Thursday next week image xx

• You get to leave at 3? Lucky. I'm here until 4 and then I have to take my car to the garage. I can't wait till I can get in some comfy clothes.

I was sick yesterday and I feel a bit nauseous most of the time but nothing too bad. It's still early days for me yet, apparently next week could be bad for sickness. How are you feeling? Have you told your work yet? x

• I'm due April the 8th 

• Congratulations Jayrach. When did you find out? How are you feeling? x

• Hi and congratulations jayrach162! When did you find out you were pregnant?

• Hi all I found out 2 days ago I'm feeling tired and a bit sick but apart from that I'm all good thanks 

• No- I'm stuck here till 5 everyday but it's 3 that I start really struggling. I've told HR and my director but that's only because I'm already panicking about maternity leave! Lol. 

I haven't been sick at all yet. Started feeling a bit queasy earlier but didn't last long. It's the back and belly aches that keep coming and going that is getting to me. Paracetamol is okay to take though and that helps.

How far did you say you are? X

• Is this ur first saraweez13 ?? 

• I'm 5 + 4 (I think, I'm new to this so figuring out the lingo, I was 5 weeks on Friday!). How far along are you? 

Yeah, this is my first. My husband announced it was the first of at least 5 last night. Not going to happen! What about you, jayrach? 

• This is my 6th pregnancy is have 3 boys 12, 9 and 7 but I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks after my 12 year old and then a still born at 24 weeks after my 9 year old son I'm really nervous saraweez13 

• I'm due April to, and I did mine in a shopping centres toilets!! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-surprised.gif

Had period like cramps, reallllllllly SORE boobs & feeling tired all the time xx
  • Hi 1sttimemummyyy, congratulations and love that you tested in the shopping centre loo! I remember those sore boobs so well - felt like they were on fire - the slightest touch was agony.

• I was just thinking the whole time hurry up peiple are going to get impatient waiting for me to come out!! Haha.. is it unusual for me to literally be wanting to fall asleep as soon as I get up in a morning? Never been pregnant before so I don't no and I'm onky 4weeks 2 days but seem to be getting everything already!!! & thank you xxx

• Hi, I feel exactly the same really tired but not been able to sleep so strange isn't it... ???? xx