Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016

Due in April 2016

Replies

• That's awful jay. I really hope everything goes okay with this pregnancy. How far along are you? I'm absolutely terrified something will go wrong. I'm not allowing myself to believe this is actually happening yet just in case. 

Congratulations 1sttime. My boobs hurt so much! I've also had period like cramps but not very painful. I'm also getting twinges when I move too quickly. x

• I just feel exhausted all the time.. Me and my partner have bought a house and we are living with his parents till its fully renovated and he's saying I'm lazy because I'm so tired!! Had a massive argument over it maybe I'm just a bit stroppy or is it him winding me up lol?! I'm also petrified im just trying to keep positive but it's hard I don't no what to expect!! ???????? xx

• It is strange, 1sttime. I wake up and count down the hours until I can go to bed again. Then I go to bed and I'm still awake at 11-12. 

• Try keep positive xxx

• I have no idea what to expect either! I'm so scared at the moment. I Google every thing and I'm always thinking the worst. I'm trying to relax as I don't wanna look back and wish I'd enjoy this time more. 

• I google everything to or I ask my mum who's got a degree in nursing!!! hopefully we enjoy it and dont worry all the time ????

• Hi everyone, we had a technical hitch yesterday and the forum suffered a slight hiccup, but we’re up and running again. Sorry for any inconvenience!

• Hello girls

How is everyone feeling?

1sttimemummy- I cant believe your partner called you lazy! I've never known tiredness like this, so if my bloke called me lazy right now- he's regret it! Lol. Not that I could be bothered to say too much! Zzzzzzzz

I don't know how mums deal with this while looking after other little ones!

I've got the midwife appointment a weeks today. I think i'll feel a little better after seeing her. Every little cramp and ache has made me panic. It's horrible worrying so much when I just want to feel happy.

By my calculations I was 4 weeks yesterday- but everytime I do it online, it comes up that I'm 6 weeks pregnant! But I think I get why they add two weeks on now.

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow- I need a lay in!

I haven't been sick yet, but last night driving home I could smell the chicken pooh they spread on the fields- god that made me retch. But apart from that, no sickys yet

xx

• It was my partners dad that said it!! I feel like I have done a constant night shift and just want to scream and shout at everyone hahaha!! Xxx

• I think the tiredness is meant to get better after 12 weeks.... so I heard! I hope so. I feel like I used to when I'd go to work the day after a heavy night out! Lol. 

Xx

• Its amazing how hormones can make you feel!! I feel tired now and did same time yesterday if I try sleep I can't!! soo annoying image xx

• Hello Girls! 

Every day I wake up feeling like I've got zero sleep. The aches and pains make me worry and then I worry when I don't feel them. Yesterday I actually went to the toilet and took my bra off as I was worried my boobs weren't aching anymore - they were! Then when I took my bra off again after work they were more painful than ever! 

I've been sick twice, but mostly because the girl who sits opposite me has a habit of picking the skin from her scalp and eating it. It made me heave before I was pregnant as it is!

Dori, I'm 6 weeks on Saturday, you're just a few days before me!

• Amidst my tiredness and aching back.... that just cracked me up!! You're going to have to tell that girl to stop being so gross!!! Lol. There's a director here who is forever routing around his nasal cavity- he's been on holiday for a couple of weeks so I'm sure if the sickness hasn't kicked in soon- that'll start it! 

Does anyone at work know your preggers? Xx

• Nose picking is absolutely disgusting. I couldn't cope with seeing someone do that.

I'm considering telling my boss and asking him to move her away from me but I'm worried I'll come across as immature if I start moaning she picks and eats her head skin! 

The girl I work closely with knows (we are friendly outside of work), as does my boss who gave me a massive hug and then I told him off as I didn't want the rest of the team to see! My husband works for the same company so we don't want everyone to know until they absolutely have to as it'll just be a reason to gossip. 

People will guess soon enough as I usually eat quite healthily but at the moment I'm eating what I fancy as long as it's something (two sausage rolls in two days - I'm going to be the size of a house!).x

• Haha I would defo get the scalp picker moved! That's just strange! I wonder if she knows shes doing it?! Ask her what does it taste of! Lol

Oh good I thought it was just me eating like a pig at the moment! I'm just hungry all the time and fruit and salad is just not cutting it. I just demolished a whole pack of ham with chilli sauce at my desk lol. 

I think I'll get noticed too soon as I was a smoker and now all of a sudden I'm not. Also I normally make sure my hair and make up is immaculate but this week I've looked like a tramp because I just can't be bothered really. 

???? xx

• I imagine it'll taste like grease as she goes days without washing her hair. But you've just made me heave - thanks for that! Ha ha.

I usually have a salad every day but I just can't face it. I'm forcing fruit down though as I know it's important but I'm just not enjoying it. 

They'll definitely notice if you're not smoking - that's the biggest give away there is! Maybe you could fob off the smoking and lack of effort as coming down with a bug! X

• A 12 week bug! Lol. I'll just get all hormonal at them for asking and hopefully they won't again! image 15 minutes left and I'm heading straight home for the sofa!

I've gone off tea as well- which is really strange as I love a cuppa! 

Xx

• I love a cuppa too but the water at work gives it a strange taste so I don't drink it here.

We have a works Fun Day coming up next month at a theme park - I'm worried people will notice I'm not going on any rides as I absolutely love roller coasters! 

Did you have a nice lazy evening? I went to bed before 9 and was too tired to read which isn't like me at all! x

• morning, has anyone had really strange dreams? I've had them ever since I found out I was pregnant it's so strange xx

• I was but I haven't for the last few days. Though I did imagine someone was stood by my bed in an old fashioned nightgown! 

How are you feeling today? x