Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2016

Replies

• Hi Toya

Congratulations image they've got you in quite soon for the midwife. My appointment is next thursday- can't wait! This is my first and I've been nothing but worried since I found out! 

X

• Hi Toya#3, welcome and congratulations!

• I know it is quick, i will be 6 weeks 4 days when i see the midwife.

well this Is my 3rd and am afraid to tell you the worrying doesn't get easier. I am a big worrier and you panick from the 1st positive test right up until labour lol!! X

but i love been pregnant, just wait until you have you little bump x

• Hi Toya 

Congratulations! It's good to have a pro join us - you can reassure us that what we are feeling is normal!

Dori, does your colleague know you're pregnant? If so, next time say "Baby wants the hot water". She won't take it then! Ha. 

• Yes she does know! That's what makes it worse lol. I've had my dinner, the bra is off and I'm just sprawled on the sofa with my cats image feel loads better then I did earlier. 

Toya- did you ever have cramps with your other pregnancies? 

Xx

• My bra is off and I'm having a cuddle with my pup. I've eaten but now I feel so sick! It's going to be another early night for me. X

• With my 1st, no, no cramps or anything, was 7 weeks when i found out. My 2nd thou, yes i did. They felt exactly like period ones, i honestly thought i was going to get my period.

this pregnancy, nothing again. Just a bit of backache.

cramps are totaly normal. Only worry if they become unbearable or bleeding!

i drink a few pints of water a day, so don't know if that helps or not x

• Toya, do you have boys or girls? And do you have an inkling what you're having this time yet? 

DorI, do you have any feeling as to whether you're having a boy or a girl? Have i already asked? Sorry if i have! 

• I have a boy who is 4 and a little girl who is 22 months.

i knew i was having a boy but with my little girl i honestly thought she was a boy too but nope a beautiful girl (although very Tom boyish lol)

we have decided not to find out this time, this baby will most probably be our last so we are going to add a bit more excitement to it and have a supprise at the end image

• I don't know!! I know you shouldn't have a preference but as my partner has a little boy from a previous relationship, it'd be nice for him to have one of each... but I really don't mind and I have absolutely no inkling! 

My sister has 3 girls (2 of which are twins. ..eeeek) and my brother has 2 boys so I have no idea what to expect! 

Are you going to find out the sex? I'd like to think I wouldn't but I know I probably won't be able to resist image 

Where are you guys from? Xx

• I'm definitely finding out. 100%. I am dying to know and I would like to have everything based on the gender. My one brother has one of each. My other brother would rather dogs!

I'm from Gloucester. You? X

• I'm from Leeds ????????

• Those question marks were supposed to be a thumbs up!! image

• I'm in Ipswich image must be something in the air up your way saraweez as we went to the cotswolds on holiday beginning of july and that's where the 'incident' took place! Haha xx

• Dori, there definitely is. Two of my closest friends are also pregnant (two weeks and three weeks further along than I am)! 

The Cotswolds is beautiful. Gloucester is not! X

• Aww that's nice that you've got friends who are pregnant too... I keep telling my best friend to quickly get pregnant again so I won't be lonely on maternity haha. 

I'm feeling surprisingly okay this morning. I'm off to do my nanny's nails and I don't want to tell her the news until I can show her a scan, but it's difficult to keep quiet! 

Xx

• Hi I'm feeling excited today telling the husbands parents today they are having a grandchild. 

• Awww that's really exciting! image will this be their first? X

• No, husbands sister has got two children its my parents first though. x

• I want my best friend to get pregnant now too but she says not yet. They have only just got married though! 

I know what you mean, I want to tell everyone already. I'm not until the 12 week scan though. I dunno when to tell my niece (7) and my nephew (5) though as she's not silly. She will know something is going on! 

I'm exhausted today! I've been up half the night worrying about some stupid drama at work. Not good for me or the baby! x