Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2016

Replies

• how is everyone today??

im feeling sorry for myself feel really light headed and sick!! Touch wood not been sick.. I'm also finding it hard to get to sleep on a night maybe its all the worrying!!! Been told so many times to just chill out but I can't lol! 

Xx

• Morning!

i have woken up with a massive burst of energy today! Have just cleaned the entire downstairs area, floors and all! Then played in the garden with my 22 month old!

hope this energy keeps up!! 

Sorry to those not feeling too great x

• That's me done for today!! I didn't feel too bad today- been out and about then forced a healthy meal down before having a lush bubble bath- in which I fell asleep in! Lol. I'm totally knackered now. 

Saraweez- don't worry about work things, it'll get lower and lower on your priority list! And it's the weekend!! image 

1stimemummy- how are you feeling now? Keep eating and drinking lots- it helps with the nausea I find. Like you, I haven't been sick yet either. 

Toya- that's because you're a pro at this image l lol

Xx

• Hi Dori 

I try not to but I'm such a girl sometimes! I napped for two hours today which has made me feel better. 

I love a good bubble bath, I usually have them scorching hot. Obviously I'm not at the mo and lukewarm baths just aren't the same! 

1sttime, have you managed to eat? I hope you've got someone looking after you. My mum and husband have made a massive fuss of me since we found out! 

Toya is def a pro! I can't imagine feeling like this and having other children, but I guess you've just gotta get on. Actually, I had my nephew for a few hours a few days ago and it wasn't until I stopped rushing around after him that I felt sick again. X

• When i first suspected i was pregnant again is was because i was constantly exhausted..but i seem to have perked up today!

Although i am counting down the next 30 mins till i can put these monkeys to bed..feeling it now!

take all the naps you can girls and try to relax as much as you can xx

• I cried today in asda because I couldn't find a light bulb I needed it was so emotional haha!!! seem to be in a constant mood but seem to feel better now having a non alcoholic cocktail and a bbq!! i have no patience is it just me or anyone else the same I'm 5 and half weeks x

• i also was eating a sandwich and had to spit it out i HATE onion and it had no onion in the sand which but its all I could taste was told taste buds change!! Haha xx

• I'm sorry but that made me laugh! I wouldn't be surprised if I did the same. 

It took me five attempts to do the buttons up on my top. What is that about? 

I'm a bit snappy at work but not so bad at home. I'm 6 weeks today. My tummy feels so weird. It's not hurting. I'm just aware of it  X

• Sara, I'm sure it put weight on already I don't feel comfy in some of my clothes, my boobs grown a cup size up but rather they didn't xxx

• I'm sure my nipples look bigger?! But I'm not sure! Lol. 

I'm proper snappy at the moment- especially at my partner. Because he has a son already from a previous relationship  (and the ex HATES me) I warned him that if he at one time says to me "well when she was pregnant- she done this" then he'll be sorry! Lol. Now when he gives me advise- he says he read it or he remembers from when his sister was pregnant. Haha 

Crying over a light bulb. ... lol you'll laugh about that soon image I had two pet rats that I thought I should re-home when I found out. I found a lady on a preloved pet site and she sounded so nice so I went around to do a house inspection  (yes for my rats!! Lol) and even though she was really nice- her house was not! So when I got home I burst into tears and through my sobs and snot- I managed to tell rob that "I don't want the girls living in fucking steptoes yard" he thought it was hilarious but at that moment I was sooo upset haha. Bloody hormonal women image x

• I feel like my partner gets on my nerve no matter what he does iv had to say sorry a few times haha!! xx

• Don't rehome the rats. I would find that so difficult - I love my pets. I don't understand people with messy houses. I feel like I'll be even worse with a baby as I can't stand germs!

My husband must be trying really hard to not wind me up because he hasn't been at all. I also feel like I want him near by at all times which isn't like me. 

Are any of you going to watch One Born Every Minute. Phil wants to but I'm so scared! x

• They have already gone image I had to really as they were in the spare room that'll be the babies room. And with rats they need lots of interaction and I didn't think it would be fair on them. I also worried that I would pick something up from them that could cause harm. They'll be happy in their new home- I made sure they were gping to a good one. 

I did watch a computerised birth online and it made me feel funny lol. When is OBEM on? I'll watch it image 

I'm the opposite of you at the moment- I'm quite liking my own time. Football season started again today so I'll get lots of time on my own! X

• Was that on Facebook? I think I saw that too. I thought "there's no way I'm doing that!" then I realised I have no choice! 

I think it's on on Wednesday but I'll double check. 

Phil isn't at all into football. He likes MMA. He also likes me to watch it with him! It's lame. X

• Oh. And nipple changes are normal I think. Mine def look different! X

• Yeah they can become larger and darker and sore as hell! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

• That's exactly how mine are. Being pregnant is so sexy! X

• Hehehe!! Its such a magical time x

• Hi Ladies,

I found out on Tuesday that I'm pregnant image

We've been trying since May, so fell really quickly, which is a relief as I was getting a bit obsessive with ovulation kits and all that stuff!

This will be my second, my first will be turning 1 next month.

No idea how I'm going to cope with the tiredness, i remember being exhausted all through weeks 5-9 with my first and that was when i didn't have night feeds for a nocturnal baby to contend with.

According to the first day of my last period I am 4 weeks and 5 days, but as I have a 33ish day cycle I think I'm probably only 4 weeks.

I have booked a viability scan (think they're also called reassurance scans) for the 29th, when I'll be at least 7 weeks. We had a bit of a scare with my first pregnancy as they couldn't find a heartbeat at the viability sca  but that turned out to be because I had a tipped uterus and baby was "hiding" - at this point i figured it was a naughty little boy and I was right! 

It's been lovely reading all your posts, i look forward to going through the next 8 months with you xxx

• I can't sleep!! Rob is hogging the bed and snoring!! Grrrr I've come downstairs to snuggle with the cats image i watched a one born every minute on YouTube and cried my eyes out! Lol.

AND I just found and booked a reassurance scan imageimage just booking it has made me feel better!! 21st Aug at 10am at a hospital not far from me. 100 sheets.... but defo worth peace of mind! Rob doesn't know yet lol... He thinks I'm just fussing. 

I'm really glad that's booked xx