Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2016

Due in April 2016 Part 2

Replies

• Haha yer don't want to upset a pregnant women! haha x

• Stubbornbrit there were three nurses / HCAs just hanging around when I went for mine & the lady before me had a toddler in a buggy Im sure it won't be a problem. 

whatever you decide to do I hope it goes well for u 

• Morning ladies, Hope you are okay? I've got my midwife appointment tomorrow morning. It's finally nearly here! Getting worried about the blood tests already 🙈 xx 

• im now under 3 different consultants plus midwife..so lots of time waiting around in hospitals for the next 6.5 months by the look of things!! only plus side is it will mean more scans to check on baby..just wondering who else they are going to add in to my growing list of appointments next lol xx

• Ooo half very exciting all starting now. 

Oh wow that's a lot I'm luckily low risk so all midwife led unless complications arise.

well today's the day 12 week scan day soon excited to see my baby very anxious too just want everything to be ok. not till 2:10 so got a long morning ahead!!! X

• Keep us updated rach . X

• Wow that's alot rabiaandriz.. Why have they put u high risk? My booking appointment Was on Saturday an the midwife put me high risk for diabetes apparently due to "ethnicity" never heard of that rubbish in my life I'm mixed race had two children and wasn't high risk then.. I've called in this morning as when checking my maternity notes she's made some errors like my nexr of kin address completely wrong! Weight wrong an some other Details she wasn't the nicest either she was like a bloody robot was something I was looking forward too & she was just cold like one in one out kind of thing asked not to see her again.. Sorry about my rant but it really got too me lol.. 

Good luck today rach21! ive got mine on Thursday too :)) xx

• im high risk anyway as had 2 pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in lungs) -1 with my daughter and 1 with ruptured ectopic so was under haematology and high risk anyway, but now theyve added fetal medicine because my daughter has some malformations (which her neurosurgeon said is due to the meds i was taking for the clots during pregnancy and they are insistent is not) and also premature labour prevention..even though ive never given birth prematurely (i was induced with my daughter at 36 weeks due to the blood thinners i was on as they couldnt risk me going into labour spontaneously due to the risk of haemorrhage, then only had ruptured ectopic and miscarriage earlier this year-was a mmc but i didnt miscarry until i was 16 weeks) only benefit is more scans lol xx

• Rabiaandriz you have really gone through some tough times. Fx this pregnancy will run smoothly for you. 

I will keep you updated on todays events this morning really is dragging!! x

• thanks rach21, all good so far thankfully, was 9 yrs inbetween my ruptured ectopic and the mc in may this year, then fell pregnant 2 mths later lol so im hoping thats good sign as well. hope today goes well for u x

• Hi everyone,

We're hope you're all ok.

We're looking for some pregnant ladies to help us out with something - it's all a bit secret squirrel, but if you fancy popping your name on the list to be involved, there might well be some chocolate in for you! Please just click on this link!

• Hey rach how did it go? :)

• Hi teetee baby is perfect very happy and healthy had to go in twice as baby was being stubborn and wouldn't move into certain positions to get all measurements but got them in the end. Further a long than what I thought exactly 13 weeks today so due 5th April!!! Will put a picture up soon :) over the moon so relieved baby did a little rave dance for us too!!!! X

• Awww great news!! lucky you wish I was told I was further ahead lol glad all went well for you :) xx

• imageMy beautiful little baby!!!!

• Ahhh that's lovely rach. Got mine on Monday scared and excited . How's the sickness mine has gone bad again at 11 w 3D x

• Awwww!!! Lovely scan pic rach. Can't wait for mine tomorrow :) hate late appointments though the day drags from the minute you wake up lol 

• Yer yesterday dragged for me, but so much fun now, we've been ringing round friends and family letting them know the news. Only got a mini bruise from blood test too the midwifes and sonographer were lovely especially she the sonographer she kept making me laugh when the baby was doing things.

The sickness is still there but slowly easing, im only sick once now so hopefully it ends soon my birthday is mid october so hoping its completely gone by then! x

• Mines at 12.30 but I know it's even longer when  your there Nhs are never on time lol. I can't wait to tell my family & friends but most excited to tell my girls going to get the DVD from the scan put it on the telly when they come home from school & record their faces!! I cant wait lol 

my birthday is 23rd October :)) were going on a family break to skegness for the half term 25 of us should be fun with some non alcholic wine ;) haha

• Mines 17th October just before, awww 23rd is the same day as one of my closest friends. Haha does sound like fun! Im having a joint party with my little cousin as its my cousins 1st birthday on the same day.